How Do You Feel when???

hahahahaha this is too funny .. It should be listed in humor ! :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Sandy73 said:
Well I laughed but the original post Pissed me off !

Sandy, do you mean Bonnie's #1 or Dumphauler's? Not that both wouldn't do it to a sane person. Bonnie's though, isn't about her.

I started laughing after that wackjob dumpster started posting...
I was pissed at seriousness of the intial situation ...
I thought it was a great question by Bonnie !

Before we faced this kind of slaughter in Iraq, remember Daniel Pearl?

I remember his wife pleading for his release. She didn't kowtow to the terrorists, she simply said "Look, this man isn't a warrior. He is a communicator, his goal in life is to help people from different cultures, different kinds of lives, and bring them together to at least talk. If you cared 1 ounce about peace or a better future for your people, you would let him go and let him continue his mission in life. If not, I feel for him because I know you are cold-blooded murderers and this is the end."

I cried like a baby when it was revealed he was beheaded. What a tragic loss. And now two years later, I feel the same for every victim in Iraq along with great, deep anger. I remember the family members on CNN, FOX and BBC, pleading for their loved one's lives, and it makes me so angry now. What kind of monsters behead innocent people? At least have the balls to do it to a Marine or an Army soldier, they are prepared to die for their country. But a humanitarian aid worker? An engineer? A businessman? A truck driver? That is pointless and sick. You may win a concession from the Phillipines or from a company, but you only stiffen the resolve of so many people from around the world who with each beheading, hate you more and more. I HATE these monsters!

Remember the Italian man they beheaded... how he tried to fight them and cursed them when they were beginning to kill him. That is how I feel. I curse them and condemn them. To hell with them and their "rights".

Nato Like you I liked the fact that he fought back, and I know no one can ever know what they would do in a situation like that...........but I would hope that I would go down fighting with every last breath in my body, and make it hard for them to kill me.

:dunno: Being a political science major i have to hear about everything that goes on over seas, Every time i see another non-military person killed i try to figure out what these people must be put through before they end up being killed. The military is out there to fight, so when they die, it is pretty much accepted as "something that happends" I disagree on that, but thats what so many people say.. I don't truely support the war, but my brother was in iraq until he got hurt, he was there for 7 months he lost a lot of friends he has also killed his fair share of people, but when he got home, he said he regrets going over there because of the amount of people we have lost so far. He did his job and wasn't given the respect here, he didn't Have a choice on going to Iraq, when they said your going, he had to go. he left a boy and came back a man who doesn't understand civlian life.

I just say God Bless our Troops,and hopefully you safely return home.

:cry:

dumphauler said:
Why not hate the enemy within? I beleave according to star trek the "Hero" side is actualy the weaker side Due to the fact it's ruled by it's emotion's and lust - fearfull at heart.
It's to bad About the people that were beheaded- I wouldn't have wished that on anyone. It's also realy to bad we can't understand human life has equal value, Our bomb's raining doun on them is something we should be heatsick about not something to celabrate. War is something to be taken as a last resort especialy because of who we are and what are suppost to beleave in.

You meant heatseeker about.

Yes I'm still here they just took my brownie point's away- I should realy get with the program and conform! because that's real patriotism! :usa:
You guy's better hope kerry isn't elected because if he is I'm going to wackjob over everybody here!

Forum List

Back