How do you convince a 'lesbian' that normal sex is better

There is no way a lesbian can give another lesbian a level 7 orgasm. It is physically impossible even with a strap-on. How do you tell that to a lesbian without offending her while at the same time trying to get into her pants?

"How do you convince a 'lesbian' that normal sex is better"

You don't. You MYOB and leave them alone. `Sides, I heard some former heterosexuals, who became lesbians, on a talk show one time, saying there is NOTHING as good as lesbian sex. :eusa_eh:

I don't want to "go there" to find out. Happy enough with things as they are. :lol:

Even by low rw standards, this thread is ultra dumb. Sounds like certain men can't quite measure up.

Not at all surprising though that they're trotting out "god" as a defense for their own stupidity.

There is no way a lesbian can give another lesbian a level 7 orgasm. It is physically impossible even with a strap-on. How do you tell that to a lesbian without offending her while at the same time trying to get into her pants?

Other than the mechanics you suggest are not correct, why would you even discuss this with another person?

h571A76C0

You know..................there is NOTHING in the Bible against lesbian sex, nor is there anything about it being bad to be bisexual if you're a woman.

Trust me..................it isn't there.

As far as a man being better at sex than a lesbian? Sorry, but lesbians have all the same lady parts that their partner does, and they know EXACTLY what makes them get all tingly, as they've already experimented with it themselves.

Men have to learn through trial and error, or if they're smart, they ask the woman what she likes and doesn't, and are also intelligent enough to listen to directions.

Nope...................can't see it.........................lesbians are most likely better at making love to a woman than a man could ever be.

Snouter is trolling you all. I know snouter from another board. He actually can be pretty funny at times.

Forum List

Back