CDZ How do we know the Democrats didn't use scorecard and Hammer in all of their races?

justoffal

Diamond Member
Jun 29, 2013
I find it amazing that there are so many races called within 1%. It's an unnatural pattern. But not so natural if you infuse an algorithm into the system designed to create a false result with plausible deniability.
Call it a fingerprint.

Jo

Last edited:
I find it amazing that there are so many races called within 1%. It's an unnatural pattern. But not someone natural if you infuse an algorithm into the system designed to create a false result with plausible deniability.
Call it a fingerprint.

Jo
A deep state pattern, every voting station in the USA was compromised, they had the audacity to tell me that I was not a registered voter but gave me a ballot anyway that would have been discarded if I voted for Trump. They also sent me a ballot that had the wrong district on it guaranteeing that the vote would be discarded if I voted for Trump. I posted this on election day when all Trump voters voted

I find it amazing that there are so many races called within 1%. It's an unnatural pattern. But not someone natural if you infuse an algorithm into the system designed to create a false result with plausible deniability.
Call it a fingerprint.

Jo
Both parties oversee elections; what You allege could not happen without republican participation.

Call it a fingerprint.

Jo
Both parties oversee elections; what You allege could not happen without republican participation.

Romney....Jeff Flake ....Paul Ryan .... Maybe even Mcconnell? Yeah.....I agree. This is how they cheated Bernie..... twice IMO.

Jo

How do we know Republicans didn’t use them?

Hey....it's a good question and one worth asking.....I'll never say that either of them can be trusted absolutely.....I'm telling you ..... you guys should have gone with Bernie.....both times! Just a much , much better candidate in all ways.

JO

The made election overseers stand 100 feet away where they could not oversee anything at one place. No Republican participation or even seeing the ballots was allowed by Democrat poll workers.

The made election overseers stand 100 feet away where they could not oversee anything at one place. No Republican participation or even seeing the ballots was allowed by Democrat poll workers.

Republicans have lost many ballots and Trump ain't correct to rule eight year !!! Democrats won it at all of campaign !!! A newer GOP is in !!!

Forum List

Back