How do native western Europeans feel?

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
Tramps and Thieves, A Real Gypsy Pay-off
Yesterday night i had a dream i saw lots of muslims praying in the streets, and they gave me a quran, after that they threatened that i need to be muslim and in the end they stabbed me with a knife and they tortured my mum (in the dream) i woke up and i realised this is the reality in many bigger European Cities like Paris and London and Brussels and Cologne etc already. Not that im against muslims, im totally no, just wanted to discuss, and see how others feel about the situation. Im actually neither right nor left, neither anti nor pro immigration. Its just a thought.

Muslims have been force converting for over s thousand years. They have every "right" by the word of their pedophile prophet to do so. If Europe wants to roll over and let the Muslims slit their throats, that's on them. But sooner or later the majority will wake up and see the reality: that Muslims are not their 'friends' and they have no intention of living peacefully with Christians, atheists, and Jews.

The monument to Ferdinand I of Tuscany after capturing Muslim pirates is at the entrance to the port of Livorno.

250px-Livorno,_Monumento_dei_quattro_mori_a_Ferdinando_II_(1626)_-_Foto_Giovanni_Dall'Orto,_13-4-2006_01.jpg

Yesterday night i had a dream i saw lots of muslims praying in the streets, and they gave me a quran, after that they threatened that i need to be muslim and in the end they stabbed me with a knife and they tortured my mum (in the dream) i woke up and i realised this is the reality in many bigger European Cities like Paris and London and Brussels and Cologne etc already. Not that im against muslims, im totally no, just wanted to discuss, and see how others feel about the situation. Im actually neither right nor left, neither anti nor pro immigration. Its just a thought.
That isnt the reality. Calm down.

You're denying that attacks have happened in Brussels and Paris ? Really .. ?

Why do you put that interpretation on my words ? You know that isnt what I said.

Problem is that it is very close to being so, as was shown not that long ago in the UK when an imam conned schoolchildren into reciting the oath to allah and mo'mad that means they are muslim from then on. He had to relinquish the oath and give a promise that he would not enforce it. Many children are forced into conversion to islam in Europe and the authorities are trying to stamp it out

If you want to rephrase your question I will be VERY happy to answer it. But saying you 'realize' your dream 'is the reality in many bigger European Cities' makes me 'realize' you haven't woke up yet.
dribble.gif

The OP mentions forced conversion - in words of his own. Is that what you think happened in Brussels and Paris? Really?

.... Many children are forced into conversion to islam in Europe and the authorities are trying to stamp it out
If this is true (and I reserve my judgement until further notice) then I am willing to bet this would be in the circumstances of a marriage between Muslim and a non-Muslim. Islam, as I understand it, does not allow a Muslim woman to marry a non-Muslim man. This is because (contrary to Judaism) it is the religion of the father that determines the religion of the children, and so the man must convert if he is to be allowed to marry her. If a Muslim man marries a non-Muslim woman, it makes no difference to any children they may beget. Those children will be considered Muslim automatically.

Converting children is an interesting subject. I've heard nothing about it. However, I can certainly imagine that a Muslim man who marries a non-Muslim woman (with non-Muslim children of her own) would insist that her children be converted. But that's just a good guess. I most definitely do not believe that Muslims are scavenging European cities for the purpose of herding children into mosques and force converting them .... if that is what you are suggesting.
images

.... Many children are forced into conversion to islam in Europe and the authorities are trying to stamp it out
If this is true (and I reserve my judgement until further notice) then I am willing to bet this would be in the circumstances of a marriage between Muslim and a non-Muslim. Islam, as I understand it, does not allow a Muslim woman to marry a non-Muslim man. This is because (contrary to Judaism) it is the religion of the father that determines the religion of the children, and so the man must convert if he is to be allowed to marry her. If a Muslim man marries a non-Muslim woman, it makes no difference to any children they may beget. Those children will be considered Muslim automatically.

Converting children is an interesting subject. I've heard nothing about it. However, I can certainly imagine that a Muslim man who marries a non-Muslim woman (with non-Muslim children of her own) would insist that her children be converted. But that's just a good guess. I most definitely do not believe that Muslims are scavenging European cities for the purpose of herding children into mosques and force converting them .... if that is what you are suggesting.
images

They dont have to do it in a mosque, in fact they can do it anywhere they want. Made headline news in the UK when it happened. But they are forcing conversions in prisons and schools using threats of violence and guilt to force girls to convert.

They dont have to do it in a mosque, in fact they can do it anywhere they want.
Irrelevelent.

Made headline news in the UK when it happened. But they are forcing conversions in prisons and schools using threats of violence and guilt to force girls to convert.
This smells like a spin. You are telling me that children in prisons and in schools are being force converted to Islam? By what authority? And who will uphold such a conversion?

This reminds me of a story: A Jew decided to convert to Catholicism. The priest asked him why he wanted to convert and the Jew said, "It seems like a good religion". The priest asked if he believed that Jesus was the son of God. The Jew replies, "Yeah, why not!" So the priest put his hand on the Jew's head and says, "You're a Catholic, you're a Catholic, you're a Catholic." "That's it?" asked the Jew. "Yes", answered the priest, " ...... well and you are not allowed to eat meat on Fridays." The following Friday the priest was walking passed a restaurant on the High Street and through the window he saw his convert sitting at a table eating a thick, juicy, Salisbury steak. The priest stormed into the restaurant and demanded to know what the guy thought he was doing. "It's OK", said the convert, "I went into the kitchen and told the steak, you are a fish, you are a fish, you are a fish!"

So, I wonder how seriously these contrived school conversions are.

BTW: If a Catholic marries a non-Catholic, in the Catholic Church, they are compelled to sign a statement swearing to baptize all of their children Catholic, and that they (the bride and groom) can NEVER divorce. If they do ... and marry someone else, they are condemned to Hell with no reprieve.

The people of Europe will eventually have to deal with them. The way things are going they will have to before we do. That is lucky for us because maybe we will wake up before it's too late.

They dont have to do it in a mosque, in fact they can do it anywhere they want.
Irrelevelent.

Made headline news in the UK when it happened. But they are forcing conversions in prisons and schools using threats of violence and guilt to force girls to convert.
This smells like a spin. You are telling me that children in prisons and in schools are being force converted to Islam? By what authority? And who will uphold such a conversion?

This reminds me of a story: A Jew decided to convert to Catholicism. The priest asked him why he wanted to convert and the Jew said, "It seems like a good religion". The priest asked if he believed that Jesus was the son of God. The Jew replies, "Yeah, why not!" So the priest put his hand on the Jew's head and says, "You're a Catholic, you're a Catholic, you're a Catholic." "That's it?" asked the Jew. "Yes", answered the priest, " ...... well and you are not allowed to eat meat on Fridays." The following Friday the priest was walking passed a restaurant on the High Street and through the window he saw his convert sitting at a table eating a thick, juicy, Salisbury steak. The priest stormed into the restaurant and demanded to know what the guy thought he was doing. "It's OK", said the convert, "I went into the kitchen and told the steak, you are a fish, you are a fish, you are a fish!"

So, I wonder how seriously these contrived school conversions are.

BTW: If a Catholic marries a non-Catholic, in the Catholic Church, they are compelled to sign a statement swearing to baptize all of their children Catholic, and that they (the bride and groom) can NEVER divorce. If they do ... and marry someone else, they are condemned to Hell with no reprieve.
He is a nutter, keep some distance.

He is a nutter, keep some distance.
'Ere, Tommy! I thought we was mates! Unless you mean 'im? Tell me now, you're from there abouts, Wrexham and all that, have you heard of these prison and school conversions what he's talking about? It's first I've heard of it.
Its true. The voices in his head have told him so.

He doesnt do links and his figures tend to be ones that he feels are right and support his rancid world view.

My forbears fought his sort in the War and would be appalled if they could see that fascism still survives in this form.

images

If Muslims are unscrupulous, arrogant, domineering enough to expect more than a small fraction of what you've explained to be the way of things, then I must congratulate you on exposing just how retrograde, backward, mediaeval in the extreme, Muslim expectations are.

Such a cultist and cruel 'religion' has no place in the modern world, it seems to me. Western values in particular show way more respect to people and their individual rights than, by your own reckoning, Islam does.

Little wonder that they resort to terrorism to force their will on others. With so little basic decency in them, isn't it inevitable ?

images

If Muslims are unscrupulous, arrogant, domineering enough to expect more than a small fraction of what you've explained to be the way of things, then I must congratulate you on exposing just how retrograde, backward, mediaeval in the extreme, Muslim expectations are.

Such a cultist and cruel 'religion' has no place in the modern world, it seems to me. Western values in particular show way more respect to people and their individual rights than, by your own reckoning, Islam does.

Little wonder that they resort to terrorism to force their will on others. With so little basic decency in them, isn't it inevitable ?

What it is the Muslims? There is ( or was?) the older Christian tradition.

"A Chaldean Catholic bishop in Syria has warned that two-thirds of all Christians in the war-torn country have left since the conflict began in March 2011, which means close to a million believers have fled the country.

Antoine Audo told reporters that there were close to 1.5 million Christians in Syria in 2011, but five years later there are now only around 500,000 left.

Christians and millions of other Syrian civilians have left the country to escape the ongoing civil war, .."
Source: 66 Percent of Syrian Christians Gone, Chaldean Catholic Bishop Says Amid Civil War

2Q==.jpg
Syrian-Christians-afp-640x480.jpg
Jerusalem full width.jpg
blazhenny.jpg

Not for nothing have the British road signs changed to show kilometers to Londonistan.

But in Tainted Tommy's Wales they spell those words sans vowels.

Thnk hs pt Mslms cn rd ths?

Forum List

Back