How do I get people to stop threatning me?

strebe

VIP Member
May 23, 2018
How do I get people to stop calling me saying Im going to jail. I am not wanted for anything. I am tired of them calling me please give me advice.

How do I get people to stop calling me saying Im going to jail. I am not wanted for anything. I am tired of them calling me please give me advice.
Turn yourself in.

The police are not looking for me. They told me that i did nothing wrong. I have to hang up on them.

/-----/ Block the phone numbers. But I like having fun with them. I pretend I misunderstand them by making my voice sound old and crackly. After awhile they stop calling.

Caller ID

That’s what I do. I only accept calls from numbers I know
Everyone else has to leave a message

My wife got one of those calls from the “Internal Revenue System” from a caller with a foreign accent

Unfortunately, there are those that like to pick on the retarded. So suck it up, princess.

I’ve gotten the calls too. Claim the IRS has a warrant out for me. Lol! I call em back and fuck with them. Tell em all kinds of absurd, offensive shit. They get pissed, and hang up on me...

Go on a 3 or 4-month cross-country motorcycle trip without a cell phone or hike the Appalachian Trail.

I’ve gotten the calls too. Claim the IRS has a warrant out for me. Lol! I call em back and fuck with them. Tell em all kinds of absurd, offensive shit. They get pissed, and hang up on me...

I get the IRS calls also.

I like to fuck with them until they hang up on me.

Next time reply that you are the Police department ready to help you.

Laugh manically and beg them to come over, remind them to bring lots of mayonnaise and pickles!

First of all I am not a troll 2 of all your making fun of me. And 3rd I don't troll anyone.

Forum List

Back