CDZ How Did the Tax Reform work for you?

I wonder how many of those commentators above actually read the links in the OP. And, how many of them were in States which Trump and Ryan punished for not voting for Trump.

I wonder how many of those commentators above actually read the links in the OP. And, how many of them were in States which Trump and Ryan punished for not voting for Trump.
He didnt punish states with taxes. Thats absurd.

I paid in less and got about the same refund. I was happy. Every dollar that bloated bullshit in Washington doesn't get from me is good

I was talking to this guy and said his refund was a couple hundred dollars less. I asked him if he paid in less last year. He said that was irrelevant lol
Of course he paid less. He is stupid. Just like so many other Americans were in february and march.
200 in one lump sum or 1000 over 12 months. :eusa_think:

Please be honest, was the Ryan / Trump bill the single page document promised by Trump? Did the extra few dollars you received in your pay checks cover the loss of deductions?

Consider this:

60 of America's biggest companies paid no federal income tax in 2018

Twice as many companies paying zero taxes under Trump tax bill

You paid taxes. These corporations didn't. – Center for Public Integrity

Lol you still don't know how it works, God liberals will never know how to do math

It has been reported that the few dollars not withheld in the weekly paychecks

What? States which did not vote for Trump, got hammered by the tax fraud. You know this, why post an ambiguous lie?

Please be honest, was the Ryan / Trump bill the single page document promised by Trump? Did the extra few dollars you received in your pay checks cover the loss of deductions?

Consider this:

Lol you still don't know how it works, God liberals will never know how to do math

What? States which did not vote for Trump, got hammered by the tax fraud. You know this, why post an ambiguous lie?
I have no idea what you are talking about. Can you post a link?

Consider this:

Conservatives, of course, will attempt to propagate the failed, wrongheaded ‘argument’ that although corporations don’t pay Federal income tax, they might pay state and local taxes and otherwise ‘benefit’ society with jobs and ‘charitable contributions.’

But such rightwing sophistry fails as a false comparison fallacy and otherwise misses the point: corporations benefit from the works, services, and infrastructure provided by the Federal government, and should pay Federal taxes accordingly.
My argument, actually, as a "conservative", is that those corporations noted payed exactly the amount I believe they should have paid. I, however, payed more than I should have. It is my contention, to be plain, that the federal government should be collecting exactly $0 from income. If the budgetary needs and desires of congress cannot be met through other means, well, cut the budget. Pretty simple. I would be just fine with less federal interference in my state, county and city. If we want to build/rebuild a road, we should pay for it, not someone from another area of the country. If we cannot afford it, well, we need to do something about that, not Washington. However, if you would like to sponsor a section of road in my area, I'm sure I can put you in touch with the right people to make a donation...

I pay estimated tax quarterly. Pretty much hit it on the nose.

That's not the issue, if you pay quarterly, you've paid more taxes than all of the corporations noted in the link.

I also invested far, far less into the overall economy, and provided jobs for no one.

Actually you provided jobs with your spending daily at the fuel station to grocery stores, so yes you do provide jobs in another way...

That's not the issue, if you pay quarterly, you've paid more taxes than all of the corporations noted in the link.

I also invested far, far less into the overall economy, and provided jobs for no one.

Actually you provided jobs with your spending daily at the fuel station to grocery stores, so yes you do provide jobs in another way...

Sober up.

Sober up.

I am sober with that comment.

Corporations to private citizens provide jobs in different ways.

Your tax dollars from fuel consumption tax provide road maintenance jobs and your spending in the grocery store provide tax dollars to the government that allow the spend money also while also providing money to corporations to hire people from the store to warehouses to companies that supply the store.

So as you sit there and believe you do not supply jobs to people, well you do.

Also the Op'er argument is that corporations do not pay their fair share but forget to take into account the other taxes corporations pay from property taxes to fuel taxes for logistics trucking.

Sober up.

Your tax dollars from fuel consumption tax provide road maintenance jobs and your spending in the grocery store provide tax dollars to the government that allow the spend money also while also providing money to corporations to hire people from the store to warehouses to companies that supply the store.

Also the Op'er argument is that corporations do not pay their fair share but forget to take into account the other taxes corporations pay from property taxes to fuel taxes for logistics trucking.

You are mixing apples and screwdrivers.

Sober up.

Not really.

The fact is I am saying you provide jobs as a consumer.

I paid in slightly more....according to my tax prep person. $400 more isn't a huge deal though.

In perspective, it is a huge deal sense billion dollar corporations paid $0.

Like when GE paid $0 during the Obama administration under the old tax code?

Goes to show that the new tax bill is not reform. It is the same old process, the rich get richer and the rest of us pay through the nose.

Consider this:

Hola?

Sober up.

Not really.

The fact is I am saying you provide jobs as a consumer.

I agree (shock!). We are a consumer based economy. Imagine how many purchases are delivered by UPS, the Post Office, FedEx and still the strip malls in America are always filled by shopper's cars.

Small retail businesses: incl. but not limited to , restaurants, hardware stores, sporting goods, pet supplies, barbers and hairdressers, and national chains.

Consider this:

Hola?

Yes Virginia, there are some stupid questions.

Forum List

Back