How did the left become the "party of science"?

There is science that disagrees with your premise.

Define vaccines? Which vaccines? Flu? Nobody denies the flu vaccine.
Polio, Hepatitis? Measles? Nobody denies those vaccines.

COVID? Those vaccines don't work, so they really aren't a vaccine.
Yet another failed attempt at playing scientist on an internet/web message board.

Unlike you, I don't claim to be, or know the science. I rely on scientists, just as I am not a doctor and do not know the medical science, but I on doctors with my life.
So you can't show the math, and are just relying on reputed "experts".

The left seized the narrative and make the opposition (the sane) the heretics , then they paid-off the leftist academics to parrot the agitprop to the leftist MSM who then disseminated it.....Some real Soviet/Alinsky shit right there.

To the leftists "old science" is both bigoted and outdated.....Their "new science" has terms and methods they can change to fit their desired outcomes.
1699188737037-jpeg.853521

They openly deny the science behind their denial of climate change.

They deny the science behind vaccines.
There is science that disagrees with your premise.

Define vaccines? Which vaccines? Flu? Nobody denies the flu vaccine.
Polio, Hepatitis? Measles? Nobody denies those vaccines.

COVID? Those vaccines don't work, so they really aren't a vaccine.
See?

Uhm really?

"It is undeniable that human activities have produced the atmospheric gases that have trapped more of the Sun's energy in the Earth system. This extra energy has warmed the atmosphere, ocean, and land, and widespread and rapid changes in the atmosphere, ocean, cryosphere, and biosphere have occurred."
I've always said follow the money.
The 'science' said we would be dead by now. The 'science said that the north and south pole would no
longer exist as they are today. The 'science' said that the oceans would be several feet above where they are now.
You follow your......'science', and I'll follow mine.

Wrong. We don't deny the process of carbon dioxide in retaining heat in the atmosphere, just that we have to ruin our standard of living due to scaremongering models passed on as fact by warmer nuts.
Explain how climate change measure to limit warming would ruin our standard of living? LED lights do that?

The GOP is the only major political party on the PLANET that denies man made climate change.

The planet itself, the empirical observation and measurements made thereon, deny “man-made climate change”. The utter failure of any of the disastrous predictions that you mad fools have been making for decades, to come true, denies “man-made climate change”.

Forum List

Back