How close does your online persona match with...

tycho1572

Gold Member
Sep 2, 2016
... how you are in IRL?

Being someone who is often seen as being brutally honest IRL, I’d say my online posts aren’t any different.

How do you see yourself?

Despite my aggressiveness on here, i am one of the most considerate people you will ever meet.
I am also more tolerant of stupidity.
Im still an asshole though lol

Last edited:
The views I express here are the same ones you would hear me say if you asked me the same question IRL. I believe in being myself, and expressing my views, even if others intentionally try to bait and troll me.

But, there are some on here whom I wonder if they really are that much of an idiot asshole.

I'm much more likely to get angry or aggressive in an argument IRL. Online communications allows for more reflective discourse. I'd also tend to use coarser language IRL.

I am quiet and let my actions/ work do my talking for me. It's kind of useless talking because people are such idiots and I don't like talking down to them, it serves no purpose IRL.

e949e9c7a65b2107ec2009833a901aa2.jpg

I'm pretty much middle-of-the-road politically but while my opinions are honest, I'm probably more liberal here since I find the board rather conservative.

Notice when I'm around either liberals or conservatives I often don't often feel like going along to get along but rather have an attitude of let's not go over-board here. Not exactly playing the devil's advocate, it is more of I'm not buying completely the tales told by liberals nor conservatives.

I am the same smart ass here and IRL.
Most people I hang with have a mix of centrist views, but may vote either DFL or GOP.
We have world problem solving discussion's over campfire cocktails and regardless of voting history pretty much agree any career politician is a piece of shit left or right, and government should stay the hell out of our lives, financially and personally.

Last edited:
I once shared a short story about a tiny Asian nurse who thought I was mean. That same nurse recently thanked me for getting the GF to precept her.
:)

I'm quiet, soft spoken, extremely polite, and avoid conflict as much as possible. I am a social wallflower who would never express his opinions in public.

And if you are buying that, let me show you this bridge I have for sale........

... how you are in IRL?

Being someone who is often seen as being brutally honest IRL, I’d say my online posts aren’t any different.

How do you see yourself?
Nowhere near the same. I’m a real dick IRL

Forum List

Back