How can it exist?

Will somone tell me how a 'Consumer Economy' can exist?
With no maufaturing base, no energy and overbearing regulation how can there be wealth creation and therefor job creation? Who in their right mind would invest in the U.S. to create a product when he knows he will be harrassed by the government who is now led by their "Progressive" noses by SEIU, eco-freaks, and corrupt internationl corporations/banking concerns?
It makes no sense to me.........

We have a fantastic manufacturing base. It is massive and persently twice the size of the next largest manufacturing nation. We could easily double the size of what we have and put everybody to work if we wanted, but we do not want that.

Will somone tell me how a 'Consumer Economy' can exist?
With no maufaturing base, no energy and overbearing regulation how can there be wealth creation and therefor job creation? Who in their right mind would invest in the U.S. to create a product when he knows he will be harrassed by the government who is now led by their "Progressive" noses by SEIU, eco-freaks, and corrupt internationl corporations/banking concerns?
It makes no sense to me.........

We have a fantastic manufacturing base. It is massive and persently twice the size of the next largest manufacturing nation. We could easily double the size of what we have and put everybody to work if we wanted, but we do not want that.

I darn sure do and DRILL DRILL DRILL!

Forum List

Back