How Assad Makes ISIS Very Rich! (Official)

Freeman

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2009
The stupids of the forum never asked why ISIS puppets never closed the pipelines to the regime in Damascus!
That why dictators and terrorists are the best friends
By Natasha Bertrand- Business Insider
We just got the clearest sign yet that the Assad regime helped make ISIS very, very rich

Syrian President Bashar Assad's regime negotiated deals with the Islamic State's oil tycoon that at one point contributed up to 72% of the militant group's profit from natural resources, The Wall Street Journal reported this past weekend.

That is according to documents uncovered during a raid on the home of Abu Sayyaf, the Islamic State "oil minister" who was killed by US Special Forces at his compound in Syria's Deir Ezzour province in May.

We just got the clearest sign yet that the Assad regime helped make ISIS very, very rich

twitter2.png

The stupids don't get that Obama created ISIS to take out Assad. 4 people died in Benghazi to keep that fact a secret. And it is also why Obama insisted that intel on ISIS be downplayed. Obama's little JV team has defeated Iraq and is moving on to the finals....

The stupids don't get that Obama created ISIS to take out Assad. 4 people died in Benghazi to keep that fact a secret. And it is also why Obama insisted that intel on ISIS be downplayed. Obama's little JV team has defeated Iraq and is moving on to the finals....

BINGO! :thup:

BINGO! :thup:

The disc of "dictators fight terrorists" is an old propaganda since Hitler Gestapo targeted german parliament with bombs and accused terrorists in Germany.

If ISIS is fighting Ass*ad why they don't close the pipelines that provide energy to Damascus?

Debunking the myth that Assad and Iran are enemies of ISIS - The Middle East Magazine Online...

They are selling the oil to fund their operations.
Selling to Assad and to Turkey.

I have to disagree with yo here, Irish Ram. I am not an Obama fan, but I don't think he created ISIS. I believe it is the old Generals under Sadam who created ISIS and who want a worldwide Caliphate. Even ISIS has said that Syria was the Stepping Stone to the Worldwide Caliphate. Do you honestly think that ISIS could have gotten this far in its victories if they didn't have seasoned military men leading them? The trouble with Obama is that he had no real stragedy in fighting this group.

Over 100 former Saddam Hussein-era officers make up ISIS leadership

The hidden hand behind the Islamic State militants? Saddam Hussein’s.

How Saddam's Former Soldiers Are Fueling the Rise of ISIS

I have to disagree with yo here, Irish Ram. I am not an Obama fan, but I don't think he created ISIS. I believe it is the old Generals under Sadam who created ISIS and who want a worldwide Caliphate. Even ISIS has said that Syria was the Stepping Stone to the Worldwide Caliphate. Do you honestly think that ISIS could have gotten this far in its victories if they didn't have seasoned military men leading them? The trouble with Obama is that he had no real stragedy in fighting this group.

Over 100 former Saddam Hussein-era officers make up ISIS leadership

The hidden hand behind the Islamic State militants? Saddam Hussein’s.

How Saddam's Former Soldiers Are Fueling the Rise of ISIS

If the older Saddam generals who created ISIS, they should target Iran their Enemy but there a complete peace between Iran and ISIS and Alqaeda and Iran.
ISIS is the puppet of Assad and Iran in the region.

Forum List

Back