How anti-vax Novak Djokovic believes he can detoxify water with MIND and diagnose allergies by pressing BREAD on stomach

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

Well it turns out that Wacko Jocko has a whole host of right wing views. There is no indication of his belief in Jewish Space Lasers though. The water detox trick is bloody useful though.

Well it turns out that Wacko Jocko has a whole host of right wing views. There is no indication of his belief in Jewish Space Lasers though. The water detox trick is bloody useful though.

8 months here in the US. Eight months and we'll find out what real poison Pfizer and Moderna have been pumping into you Tommy. Should be fascinating. Remember, for whatever reason, they wanted to hide this information for SEVENTY FIVE YEARS

He had covid in December, that's why he got the exemption. EPIC FAIL!

When did being a gluten=free, tree-hugging vegetarian become right wing?

He is a much better tennis player than you will ever be, also he is probably 1000 times more healthy than your faggoty ass. Are you jealous of him? Or do you wish he would give you some dick?

Too much booze?
You're drunk as always

8 months here in the US. Eight months and we'll find out what real poison Pfizer and Moderna have been pumping into you Tommy. Should be fascinating. Remember, for whatever reason, they wanted to hide this information for SEVENTY FIVE YEARS
I hope that you make it Sue.

I hope that you make it Sue.

I have already caught Covid and am on day 14 of recovery. Unless something goes horridly sideways, I have already "made it".

Now, how about you Tommy? Do we know yet how you will fare with Covid? I bet you're boosted, right? I came through it as a "pureblood"--so now do not have to ALSO worry about the effects of the shots. How about you?

I have already caught Covid and am on day 14 of recovery. Unless something goes horridly sideways, I have already "made it".

Now, how about you Tommy? Do we know yet how you will fare with Covid? I bet you're boosted, right? I came through it as a "pureblood"--so now do not have to ALSO worry about the effects of the shots. How about you?
It looks like I am going to die.

Forum List

Back