How an Élite University Research Center Concealed Its Relationship with Jeffrey Epstein

Disir

Platinum Member
Sep 30, 2011
Update: On Saturday, less than a day after the publication of this story, Joi Ito, the director of the M.I.T. Media Lab, resigned from his position. “After giving the matter a great deal of thought over the past several days and weeks, I think that it is best that I resign as director of the media lab and as a professor and employee of the Institute, effective immediately,” Ito wrote in an internal e-mail. In a message to the M.I.T. community, L. Rafael Reif, the president of M.I.T., wrote, “Because the accusations in the story are extremely serious, they demand an immediate, thorough and independent investigation,” and announced that M.I.T.’s general counsel would engage an outside law firm to oversee that investigation.
How an Élite University Research Center Concealed Its Relationship with Jeffrey Epstein

I don't see why Gates would be sending an extra 2 million secretly.

Update: On Saturday, less than a day after the publication of this story, Joi Ito, the director of the M.I.T. Media Lab, resigned from his position. “After giving the matter a great deal of thought over the past several days and weeks, I think that it is best that I resign as director of the media lab and as a professor and employee of the Institute, effective immediately,” Ito wrote in an internal e-mail. In a message to the M.I.T. community, L. Rafael Reif, the president of M.I.T., wrote, “Because the accusations in the story are extremely serious, they demand an immediate, thorough and independent investigation,” and announced that M.I.T.’s general counsel would engage an outside law firm to oversee that investigation.

I don't see why Gates would be sending an extra 2 million secretly.
That why the Rich folks love their Foundations, Lester the Molester can give 3 mil to Lose brains, who can make the Donation to whe ever and the name will never be discovered.

The Foundations can give 400,000 to a HillyFoundation as a pay off for selling plans for a new Missile and no one will know.
upload_2019-9-7_16-31-25.jpeg

Forum List

Back