How about "Vote for me because I'm the best candidate NOT because I'm a woman."

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
She never says that, does she? When Hillary drones on about being a part of history and do it for your daughters, she is saying loud and clear she is a weak candidate. The facts are that she has ridden Bill's coat-tails for decades and is not bright, not a leader and totally corrupt. She is also frail as evidenced by a physical collapse during her tenure as Secretary of State. She had to wear Fresnel Lenses after sustaining a brain injury from fainting and cracking her head. Her time was in 2008 but Obama swooped in and that was that.

She never says that, does she? When Hillary drones on about being a part of history and do it for your daughters, she is saying loud and clear she is a weak candidate. The facts are that she has ridden Bill's coat-tails for decades and is not bright, not a leader and totally corrupt. She is also frail as evidenced by a physical collapse during her tenure as Secretary of State. She had to wear Fresnel Lenses after sustaining a brain injury from fainting and cracking her head. Her time was in 2008 but Obama swooped in and that was that.

You are misrepresenting what she has said.

He probably thinks Obama said vote for me because I'm black.

As a mother of a daughter and a daughter of a mother, Hillary finally played her gender card, sure.

It was annoying. It was also annoying when Elizabeth Dole did it too with "Look at me, I am a woman!"

No shit bebbee you have tits and a bigger azz.

However under the circumstances whatever will beat Trump is fine with me.

Trump is a dangerous idiot who must not be put into The White House.

I do not want to wake up in my back yard -- having been blown out of my home by an incoming nuclear missile.

This is all the same crap as with Barry Goldwater.

Last edited:
That actually was a big problem for BHO at the time. Being black (or looking like it) was probably his greatest handicap. He did sound very intelligent however. We know now that at the time his wife Michelle entertained no hopes that he would actually stand a chance of getting elected. Surprise surprise for her !!

Destiny was finally sealed however the moment the air waves (that's what they used to call radio waves back in the 1950's) picked up John McCain's fateful words: "The fundamentals of our economy are still strong!"

McCain On 'Black Monday': Fundamentals Of Our Economy Are Still Strong

I question the veracity of Hitlery being either........
There are some females who like Madeline Albright said will not apparently come around.

I guess that's a good thing for the boyz on the far right fringe since they all need girlfriends too.

:D

That actually was a big problem for BHO at the time. Being black (or looking like it) was probably his greatest handicap. He did sound very intelligent however. We know now that at the time his wife Michelle entertained no hopes that he would actually stand a chance of getting elected. Surprise surprise for her !!

Destiny was finally sealed however the moment the air waves (that's what they used to call radio waves back in the 1950's) picked up John McCain's fateful words: "The fundamentals of our economy are still strong!"

McCain On 'Black Monday': Fundamentals Of Our Economy Are Still Strong

Isn't that what Obama is spewing today?

As a mother of a daughter and a daughter of a mother, Hillary finally played her gender card, sure.

It was annoying. It was also annoying when Elizabeth Dole did it too with "Look at me, I am a woman!"

No shit bebbee you have tits and a bigger azz.

However under the circumstances whatever will beat Trump is fine with me.

Trump is a dangerous idiot who must not be put into The White House.

I do not want to wake up in my back yard -- having been blown out of my home by an incoming nuclear missile.

This is all the same crap as with Barry Goldwater.
I did not see this coming from you, surely was not paying attention.

But I’m cool with your disdain or fear of Trump. I guess what you say is possible. But far from assured. I think he is at least smart enough to surround himself with experts on every issue and defer to them. I think he will at least try to do what he said in his acceptance speech. Why not? Why do nothing like that current phony in the oval office?

But you can take offense to Trump the loud mouth, but for many of us we still see the alternative choice as a sure loser, big time. I would rather take the risk with Trump.

please translate

Forum List

Back