HOW ABOUT FIXING THAT DAMNED SCRIPT?

IcebergSlim

Diamond Member
Oct 11, 2013
Yo, Mods!

Take a well deserved break from shielding the Forum's Idiots from the ridicule they have worked so assiduously to earn, and fix the f...ing script that has been turning this site to shyte for over a month now.

This forum is running slow as hell for me today, and EVERY other tab on my browser works perfectly fine. It's only this forum.

It's working fine on my phone..

It only slows Android, but it CONTINUALLY crashes Windows 7..

There is something going on in the background that is making it take forever for pages to react and load all the way. I can click reply to a post and it will take a good 10 seconds before I can even type, but once it is loaded everything works fine.

My experience has been somewhat different. Often times while trying to type out a post; the page doesn't seem to keep up. Then suddenly. Whole sentences flood onto the page. Like someone has added a very slow keystroke logger to the forum. Anyone else have this happen lately?

• Banned
It's working fine on my phone..

It only slows Android, but it CONTINUALLY crashes Windows 7..

There is something going on in the background that is making it take forever for pages to react and load all the way. I can click reply to a post and it will take a good 10 seconds before I can even type, but once it is loaded everything works fine.
I be!ieve it is related to the video.

Forum List

Back