How about a government shutdown over border security?

Republicans aren't going to do squat.
The DC gang has one & only one priority & that is to be the kings of the earth, even if it takes the total destruction of our blue marble & every single person living on our blue marble. Narcissism to the extreme is definitely alive & well in DC for sure.

Then why did he promise that Mexico would pay for the wall? Was he lying to you retards?
I knew mexico was not going to pay for the wall

If thats what you were expecting too bad

I knew mexico was not going to pay for the wall

If thats what you were expecting too bad
Actually, I expected him to be true to form. A sleazy grifting douchebag and I was right.

But you voted for him. What were you expecting?

Out of nowhere you suddenly start ranting about bin Laden and Confederate troops

Whats next?

A trip to Mars?
Martians didn't try to overthrow the US government, either.
Trump's cult did, and are still trying.

Actually, I expected him to be true to form. A sleazy grifting douchebag and I was right.

But you voted for him. What were you expecting?
Yet you continue to be traumatized by mexico not paying for the wall

Your surprise and disappointed is noticeble

Yet you continue to be traumatized by mexico not paying for the wall

Your surprise and disappointed is noticeble
Traumatized isn't the word I would use. Amused is more like it. Amused that retards like you voted for the orange grifter. :itsok:

But talking about surprise and disappointment, how did the Bannon Wall funds go down? How much money did you send?

Traumatized isn't the word I would use. Amused is more like it. Amused that retards like you voted for the orange grifter. :itsok:

But talking about surprise and disappointment, how did the Bannon Wall funds go down? How much money did you send?
September 8 2022
Bannon was pardoned by President Donald Trump on the latter’s last day in office in 2021 for federal charges pertaining to the same matter. He is alleged to have used some of the $25 million he raised for the wall to cover his personal expenses.

Bannon — who publicly referred to We Build the Wall as a "volunteer organization" — is alleged to have received more than $1 million from the organization via a nonprofit he controls, and "at least some of it was used to cover hundreds of thousands of dollars in [his] personal expenses," according to the indictment.

The four men are each charged with one count of conspiracy to commit wire fraud and one count of conspiracy to commit money laundering, each of which carries a maximum penalty of 20 years in prison.

Bannon, 66, was arrested at 7:30 a.m. Thursday near Westbrook, Connecticut, on the yacht of exiled Chinese dissident Guo Wengui, according to two law enforcement officials. Federal agents, officials from the United States Postal Inspection Service and the United States Coast Guard, assisted, officials said.

WTF?
THE CHINESE?
Thought the Trump cult "frowned" on the Chinese?

Forum List

Back