Houston shooter was dressed like a nazi

This doesn't surprise me because the majority of crimes in America are committed by white people. We can solve this problem by increasing the number of Syrian immigrants to America and by integrating people of color into white neighborhoods which will drastically reduce crime.

This doesn't surprise me because the majority of crimes in America are committed by white people. We can solve this problem by increasing the number of Syrian immigrants to America and by integrating people of color into white neighborhoods which will drastically reduce crime.

By percentage of population blacks are the biggest perpetrators of crime. You can easily check that out

Good point. Soon we would be as peaceful as Syria. Do you have a website?

By percentage of population blacks are the biggest perpetrators of crime. You can easily check that out
By numbers, whites commit the most crimes.

By numbers, whites commit the most crimes.

Percentages never were a leftist twat like you strong point, Fakey

If he is indian.....could it be that it wasn't nazi symbols...but Indian symbols....? The nazis took their symbol from the Indians...........

He may have been a Hindu......

Swastika - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The swastika (also known as the Hakenkreuz, gammadion cross, cross cramponnée, fylfot, or tetraskelion) (as a character: 卐 ) is an ancient religious symbol that generally takes the form of an equilateral cross, with its four legs bent at 90 degrees.[1][2] It is considered to be a sacred and auspicious symbol in Hinduism, Buddhism, and Jainism and dates back to before the 2nd century BCE.[3] It continues to be commonly used as a religious symbol in Indian religions such as Hinduism, Buddhism, and Jainism.

Looks like it may actually have been a nazi uniform.....

Indians were the original Aryans, so the guy was right in line with Hitler and the Alt Right.

Forum List

Back