Houston-Area Judge Orders Election Redo in 2022 Race Due to 1,430 Illegal Votes

Lastamender

Diamond Member
Dec 28, 2011
Looks like fraud. I think that is what counting illegal votes is. Maybe it is time to do a lot of elections again.

According to Peeples, because of the narrow margin and the 1,430 illegal votes, the true victor could not be determined.

He wrote that the illegitimate votes were caused by “an official mistake” made by the Harris County Elections Administration Office.

However, the county has long been plagued with concerns over its election mismanagement and has faced several vote-fraud scandals in recent election cycles.

“The 2022 election in Harris County was one of the most disastrous elections in the country, probably only bested by the rigged election in Maricopa County, Arizona,” tweeted conservative activist George Behizy. “Voters were disenfranchised on election day and many illegal democrat votes were counted.”

No fraud, my ass.

Looks like fraud. I think that is what counting illegal votes is. Maybe it is time to do a lot of elections again.

According to Peeples, because of the narrow margin and the 1,430 illegal votes, the true victor could not be determined.

He wrote that the illegitimate votes were caused by “an official mistake” made by the Harris County Elections Administration Office.

However, the county has long been plagued with concerns over its election mismanagement and has faced several vote-fraud scandals in recent election cycles.

“The 2022 election in Harris County was one of the most disastrous elections in the country, probably only bested by the rigged election in Maricopa County, Arizona,” tweeted conservative activist George Behizy. “Voters were disenfranchised on election day and many illegal democrat votes were counted.”

No fraud, my ass.

The judge also ruled that Democrat Jones has to reimburse Republican Pierce $66,000 for Jones' filing of a frivolous lawsuit seeking to dismiss the case.

Ruling is here:

I wish I could find the other ruling related to the "official mistake" which occurred after the polls closed.

The republicans are finally getting up to speed on the voter fraud....
2020 and 2022 were sham elections... Trump was robbed....

Forum List

Back