Housing Confidence Hits Record High As Home Prices Skyrocket

Yes I see they are loaning again to people who can't afford it, do we want another housing bubble,

yes its a wonderful thing. History is repeating itself.

While more Americans are less concerned about losing their jobs, just 18 percent said their household income is significantly higher than it was a year ago, according to the Fannie Mae survey. While that is a slight gain compared with March, it doesn't exactly mean potential buyers are swimming in cash. Home prices are rising far faster than incomes.

Yes I see they are loaning again to people who can't afford it, do we want another housing bubble,

While more Americans are less concerned about losing their jobs, just 18 percent said their household income is significantly higher than it was a year ago, according to the Fannie Mae survey. While that is a slight gain compared with March, it doesn't exactly mean potential buyers are swimming in cash. Home prices are rising far faster than incomes.
Liar.

Liar.

From your article. Do you post a link and not read it, only read the title???

Forum List

Back