House votes 244-179 to kill U.S. funding of IPCC

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
The Good insane United states of America
climatesciencewatch.org ^ | Feb. 19, 2011 | Rick Piltz

Just before 2 a.m. on February 19, the war on climate science showed its grip on the U.S. House of Representatives as it voted to eliminate U.S. funding for the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change. The Republican majority, on a mostly party-line vote of 244-179, went on record as essentially saying that it no longer wishes to have the IPCC prepare its comprehensive international climate science assessments. Transcript of floor debate follows.

To give you the flavor of how the know-nothings are in the saddle, here’s the debate on the amendment to de-fund the IPCC (my unofficial transcript).

(Excerpt) Read more at climatesciencewatch.org ...

http://www.climatesciencewatch.org/2011/02/19/house-votes-244-179-to-kill-u-s-funding-of-ipcc/
In the us of a the house control the money.

Last edited:
climatesciencewatch.org ^ | Feb. 19, 2011 | Rick Piltz

Just before 2 a.m. on February 19, the war on climate science showed its grip on the U.S. House of Representatives as it voted to eliminate U.S. funding for the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change. The Republican majority, on a mostly party-line vote of 244-179, went on record as essentially saying that it no longer wishes to have the IPCC prepare its comprehensive international climate science assessments. Transcript of floor debate follows.

To give you the flavor of how the know-nothings are in the saddle, here’s the debate on the amendment to de-fund the IPCC (my unofficial transcript).

(Excerpt) Read more at climatesciencewatch.org ...

House votes 244-179 to kill U.S. funding of IPCC | Climate Science Watch
In the us of a the house control the money.

The know-nothings in the proverbial saddle being the academic elitists who make a living from IPCC funding. Good riddance and hooray for the GOP. It's about time.

The know-nothings in the proverbial saddle being the academic elitists who make a living from IPCC funding. Good riddance and hooray for the GOP. It's about time.

Yeah, what was Reagan thinking when he pushed for the establishment of the IPCC!?

Figures a whacktard Californut would keep trying to screw the country in his legacy!

http://hnn.us/articles/30148.html

Last edited:
Reagan was a good man and I doubt that he intended for the ipcc to become the corrupt cesspool of liars that it is today.

Reagan was a good man and I doubt that he intended for the ipcc to become the corrupt cesspool of liars that it is today.

Actually, he intended it to be an internally stalemated bureaucracy incapable of resolving or investigating anything, brought to you by the Col. North/Iran-contra engineers.

I suspect we can say the same thing about the founding fathers and today's government. :eusa_shhh:

Immie

Now that is true, the founding fathers would have moved to Canada a long time ago, both the political parties in the US jumped the shark and headed down the orwellian path long ago.

Forum List

Back