House resolution rejects UN meddling in Israeli-Palestinian talks

Jroc

יעקב כהן
Oct 19, 2010
Michigan
I posted on this topic before. Obama's next move in against Israel...unilateral declaration of a "Palestinian" state by the The U.N. Hopefully if that happens, Congress will move to defund the entire U.N.

US-Israel.jpg

A group of congressmen are rallying behind Israel as reports indicate that the White House may embrace a France-sponsored United Nations Security Council resolution that would “meddle” in direct negotiations between Israel and the Palestinians.

Rep. Doug Lamborn (R., Colo.) and Rep. David McKinley (R., W. Va.) are circulating a resolution in Congress condemning any attempt by the Obama administration to reverse longstanding U.S. policy backing direct negotiations between Israel and the Palestinians.

The Security Council resolution that is expected to be considered this month endorses Palestinian positions on the terms of a final settlement, including dividing Jerusalem and the removal of all Israeli security forces from the West Bank.

“Whereas it has been the longstanding policy of the United States under both Democratic and Republican administrations and Congresses that a United Nations mandate to force a final status agreement to the Israeli-Palestinian peace process is not appropriate … It is the sense of the United States House of Representatives that any resolution to the Israeli-Palestinian conflict must come from direct bilateral negotiations without preconditions and without interference from the United Nations,” the resolution says.

Lamborn and McKinley hope that the resolution will counter reports that President Obama will back the United Nations’ attempt to impose a two-state solution on Israel. The pair is appealing to every member of Congress to persuade Obama to maintain past U.S. policy
Congressmen to Obama Stand with Israel Washington Free Beacon

U.N.imposed solution means dead Jews. Like I said hopefully congress will defund that place

Well even Bibi said he for a two state solution.

How would you like the US to impose a two state solution on the arab muslims, because that is what they are really talking about. Then the UN impose a new border with Canada and Mexico giving US land to both nations.

U.N.imposed solution means dead Jews. Like I said hopefully congress will defund that place

It will also mean dead Americans when they are forced to take military action against the arab muslims.

It will also mean dead Americans when they are forced to take military action against the arab muslims.
If they are part of a U.N. force. I wonder if the leftist Jews will still love Obama when they see more dead Jews and Jews forcibly removed form there homes again?

If they are part of a U.N. force. I wonder if the leftist Jews will still love Obama when they see more dead Jews and Jews forcibly removed form there homes again?

I wonder where Obama will run to when he realises that the military and homeland security will no longer protect him from the baying mobs.

I wonder where Obama will run to when he realises that the military and homeland security will no longer protect him from the baying mobs.
It'll be a peaceful revolution with flowers, parades and picnics. Mama don't 'low no gittar pickin' 'round here.

It'll be a peaceful revolution with flowers, parades and picnics. Mama don't 'low no gittar pickin' 'round here.

I don't care what mama don't allow. Gonna celebrate no more Obama anyhow. God Bless the USA!

Time to defund iswael

Be more economically sound to defund islam and the UN, after all what have they given back to the US apart from dead bodies and terrirism

Ever since the Muslim countries took over the UN, world terrorism has been their contribution.

When in the devil did "Muslim Countries" take over the UN? There is not one Muslim permanent member of the Security Council. All members are predominately Christian nations except for China.

Time to defund iswael

Be more economically sound to defund islam and the UN, after all what have they given back to the US apart from dead bodies and terrirism

Ever since the Muslim countries took over the UN, world terrorism has been their contribution.

When in the devil did "Muslim Countries" take over the UN? There is not one Muslim permanent member of the Security Council. All members are predominately Christian nations except for China.
China and Russia are not Christian nations. France is gradually turning muslim. As far as the rest of the U.N. it's a bunch America hating, Jew hating, nutjobs like yourself:thup:

Time to defund iswael

China and Russia are not Christian nations. France is gradually turning muslim. As far as the rest of the U.N. it's a bunch America hating, Jew hating, nutjobs like yourself:thup:

UN meddling in the middle east does more harm than good. They are better served in Africa and Asia.

Forum List

Back