House Ethics Committee is Now Investigating Devin Nunes

These advocacy groups will make up any story and tell any lie.
These advocacy groups will make up any story and tell any lie.
The Ethics Committee is run by Republicans. Trey Gowdy is a member. The only thing they are supposed to advocate is ethics of Congressmen and women.

The advocacy groups are the ones who filed the complaints you stupid bastards.
Do you mean the two groups that wrote letters complaining that Nunes had blabbed about classified information?

I am tired of key republicans yielding to democrats in every instance with recusing themselves from cases. Don't recuse and see what happens. Nothing. End of story.

In this case I don't mind because Gowdy will now go in for the kill. He's going to be playing for blood. It's important to note what Farkas admitted. That they were desperately trying to get all the unmasked and classified information to the hill.

That means D's were receiving classified information that weren't allowed to. This is going to get really really good.
The fact that you, and your ilk, are "hanging your hats" on Farkas, shows what absolute DUNCES you are.

Dunce-Day-8-November.jpg

Farkas and the paper trail left by the proven liar and soon to be convicted felon Susan Rice you stupid fuck.

And this is why he should not have stepped down...they are using "Legal Warfare" against him....he did nothing wrong, but gave up his seat anyway...and they are still going after him...

David Horowitz needs to be listened to by the Republicans...he stated the truth...Republicans play politics...win some elections, lose some elections, wait for the next one....democrats....fight complete and total political war against their enemies....and they take no prisoners and show no mercy....

boy the hits just keep coming......this whole passel of repub losers now fighting imprisonment, not looking good...........

Source: Mediaite

The House Ethics Committee put out a statement, Thursday, confirming reports that they are looking into whether Devin Nunes disclosed classified information without proper authorization.

The House Intelligence Committee Chairman announced on Thursday that he was stepping aside from the congressional investigation into President Trump‘s connections to Russian activity during the 2016 election. This announcement came after Nunes made a controversial trip to the White House to brief Trump about his findings during the probe.

The House Ethics Committee is Now Investigating Devin Nunes

I understand that a House committee will soon be seated to investigate if Congressman Schiff has a nutsack.

I'm sure Johnny can give us insight on the matter.

How long do you think it will be before all congressmen will have an ethics complaint?

Forum List

Back