House Dems pass middle class tax cuts

I'd like to see one of the Tax Increase Advocates explain why it is necessary to increase the absolute dollars the Feds spend by near 30% over a 3 year period. Total Federal Outlays were $2.8T in 2007 - they are projected to be $3.7T this year.

Why? The government claims that inflation is low, interest rates are low, the wars were already baked into the 2007 outlays. What possible economic justification is there for ramping up so much spending so quickly?

It's the Keynesian model on steroids.

Yup. And when your coupon for $1.00 off Maxwell House expires, I guess you can argue that the price of coffee went up, too.

Bravo!

DING! DING! DING!

Dumbfuck post of the day goes to you sir!

Did you really make that analogy? Seriously? Equating tax increases with expired coffee coupons? And who the hell drinks Maxwell House?

partisan hackery at its finest, isn't it?
I won't waste my time with the soggy idiot, but I'll ask you: what's wrong with the analogy?

DING! DING! DING!

Did you really make that analogy? Seriously? Equating tax increases with expired coffee coupons? And who the hell drinks Maxwell House?

Oh, it's well beyond that.... his prior post was that since people don;t want to pay more taxes, they should stop eating Gov't inspected food, driving on roads and putting money in banks.

This guy's nuts.
That wasn't me, moron.

DING! DING! DING!

I won't waste my time with the soggy idiot, but I'll ask you: what's wrong with the analogy?

If i didn't use the coupon, then yes the price of my coffee goes up. there is no coupon in this tax cut issue.

Oh I noticed, collecting that government cheese seems to work well for you. Goes back to the whole hypocrisy thing. Thanks for reinforcing though.

yes, thank you, I feel no shame for unlike you I paid my dues into the system. Nay,, was forced to do it. So stick it up your ass you whiney little retard.

LOL, "whiney little retard"? Blatant insults were only a matter of time when dealing with you. Stay classy.

works for me. now go pay your taxes.

Using a wily procedural maneuver to tie Republican hands, House Democrats managed to pass, by a vote of 234-188, legislation that will allow the Bush tax cuts benefiting only the wealthiest Americans to expire.
Democrats were not united on the issue. Twenty voted with Republicans to kill the tax cut bill, as they hold out for extending additional cuts to wealthy Americans -- though 3 Republicans, including Reps. Ron Paul (TX) and Walter Jones (NC) voted for the tax cut extensions. However the outcome will (and was designed to) allow Democrats to draw distinctions between themselves and Republicans during the 2012 election cycle.

House Dems Pass Only Middle Class Tax Cut Bill | TPMDC

Making good on campaign promises to SOAK THE RICH! Way to go demonRats.
They appear to be managing, well-enough, on their own......

swimming-pigs-believe.jpg

:eusa_whistle:

DING! DING! DING!

If your boss tells you that you will get a bonus every year for and only for the next 5 years, is he cutting your salary when he choses not to give you one in year 6?

DING! DING! DING!

If your boss tells you that you will get a bonus every year for and only for the next 5 years, is he cutting your salary when he choses not to give you one in year 6?

No bonus? Less salary! go figure!

I'd like to see one of the Tax Increase Advocates explain why it is necessary to increase the absolute dollars the Feds spend by near 30% over a 3 year period. Total Federal Outlays were $2.8T in 2007 - they are projected to be $3.7T this year.

Why? The government claims that inflation is low, interest rates are low, the wars were already baked into the 2007 outlays. What possible economic justification is there for ramping up so much spending so quickly?

It's the Keynesian model on steroids.

Yeah. And we all know what Too Much Steroid do to a guy's complexion and gonads.

DING! DING! DING!

Poor analogy.

The Government is not Our Boss. It is not paying our salary. It is taking away part of the income we earn.

I know you don't get it, because you never do! But all the Republicans, WHO PASSED THE ORIGINALLY ONE AGAINST THE DEMOCRATS WISHES, are for tax breaks for the middle class.

HOWEVER, Americans are also against raising taxes on small business, ESPECIALLY THE SUCCESSFUL ones that hire the majority of Americans! Successful small business owners fall between the $250-$750K range!!!

When employment shoots above 10%, YOU DEMOCRATIC FOOLS WILL BE TO BLAME!!!

the majority of small business owners do not actually take home over $250,000 in income.

PayScale - Owner / Operator, Small Business Salary, Average Salaries
Business Owner Salary Comparison | eHow.com

if you are a successful small business owner and grow your company to a certain size, you no longer qualify as a small business. you end up as a medium size business or small corporation. so this idea that every small business owner is making hundreds of thousands of dollars a year is simply untrue. but no one is having this argument are they....

You really don't have much common sense.

The definition of small business include those enterprises with up to 500 employees. The largest and most successful of these (the ones most likely to create jobs) will be affected.

Almost every business with anywhere near 50 employees is no longer having profits reported as personal income.

Using a wily procedural maneuver to tie Republican hands, House Democrats managed to pass, by a vote of 234-188, legislation that will allow the Bush tax cuts benefiting only the wealthiest Americans to expire.
Democrats were not united on the issue. Twenty voted with Republicans to kill the tax cut bill, as they hold out for extending additional cuts to wealthy Americans -- though 3 Republicans, including Reps. Ron Paul (TX) and Walter Jones (NC) voted for the tax cut extensions. However the outcome will (and was designed to) allow Democrats to draw distinctions between themselves and Republicans during the 2012 election cycle.

Wait a minute...I thought it was irresponsible to lower taxes in this economy. Or is it irresponsible only when the GOP does it...?

When you bozos figure out what you think, let me know, mmmkay?

the majority of small business owners do not actually take home over $250,000 in income.

PayScale - Owner / Operator, Small Business Salary, Average Salaries
Business Owner Salary Comparison | eHow.com

if you are a successful small business owner and grow your company to a certain size, you no longer qualify as a small business. you end up as a medium size business or small corporation. so this idea that every small business owner is making hundreds of thousands of dollars a year is simply untrue. but no one is having this argument are they....

The definition of small business include those enterprises with up to 500 employees. The largest and most successful of these (the ones most likely to create jobs) will be affected.

Almost every business with anywhere near 50 employees is no longer having profits reported as personal income.

Uh. Wrong. A lot of small businesses are Subchapter S corporations, with profits taxed at the individual rate when passed to shareholders.

DING! DING! DING!

So you would say he is cutting your salary?

Even if the bonus was clearly meant to be temporary.

Great logic: pass something temporary and then complain that it's not permanent.

Life is not like a basket of bottomless tostada chips at Chili's -- Since you don't like coffee.

I think all the libs who want to pay high taxes should do so...

Skip a few deductions... You don't HAVE to take them, you know...

Help out your fellow downtrodden Americans....

:eusa_eh::eusa_eh::eusa_eh: I think libs fall in that 50% category of "those who pay no federal taxes"
Yet somehow Libs on the average make more money than CON$, so therefore for you to be correct, Libs must also dominate the very highest income earners to offset the bottom 50%. This explains why CON$ hate themselves so much, they see themselves stuck in their own mediocrity! :eusa_whistle:

Making good on campaign promises to SOAK THE RICH! Way to go demonRats.
"You're soaking in it"

Yeah, they're soaked about this much:

0.jpg

Which THE MAN is it keeping you down?

Poor analogy.

The Government is not Our Boss. It is not paying our salary. It is taking away part of the income we earn.

I'm asking you if you think you are getting a pay cut at year 6.

Go ahead, you can say you do. A lot of people are into the "Me! Me! Me!" approach.

Uh. Wrong. A lot of small businesses are Subchapter S corporations, with profits taxed at the individual rate when passed to shareholders.
Uh, you're wrong. Indeed, a lot of small businesses are S corps.

But most businesses with almost 500 employees are most certainly not S-corps. If you read what I wrote, you'd see I made that distinction for you.

So you would say he is cutting your salary?

Even if the bonus was clearly meant to be temporary.

Great logic: pass something temporary and then complain that it's not permanent.

Life is not like a basket of bottomless tostada chips at Chili's -- Since you don't like coffee.

Actually, moron, I didn't say jack shit about not liking coffee.

Forum List

Back