Hooray: My terror neighbours moved away!

Bleipriester

Freedom!
Nov 14, 2012
Doucheland
It was the most happy day of the recent months when my terror neighbours finally have moved away.
No more techno terror! Yeah, they even exposed their two dogs to their permanent disco fever!
No more caution of acts of violence!
No more nightly rumbling! Everytime he beat her, it was his tradition to smash some of their furnishings before.
And this is the result, lol! What fucking uncivilized monkeys!

wtf.jpg

Yes. There are two old guys one see very rarely due to their need of home care, a silent freak without anything in his flat but dirt, a failed ex-student, who lonely screams to the soccer on tv or his music, a German muslim, who is harmless and an older Pole. Yeah, and there is me, too.

Yes. There are two old guys one see very rarely due to their need of home care, a silent freak without anything in his flat but dirt, a failed ex-student, who lonely screams to the soccer on tv or his music, a German muslim, who is harmless and an older Pole. Yeah, and there is me, too.

you fit right in with the bunch of loosers in the builing then

you fit right in with the bunch of loosers in the builing then
I expected something like that but I am really a shiny example of talents that are doomed to rot in an environment where skills and intelligence will only earn you hostility and envy. The average nobodies wont let you achieve something special and will come to crush anything you build up. They are driven by their inferior feelings and claim each nothing they accomplished, for example driving a car from a to b, to be a fantastic evidence of their unchallengeable mastery. Fucking pricks that will have their lifes trifled away with silliness and ideocy, being unable to perform something different from that and always busy to force others down to their brute level. A bunch of shitheads that are really good for nothing and represent the lower end of the society; below the bums and cockroaches.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back