Honestly Speaking -

- what is there to like about her? I can't think of a single thing.

A record number of Americans now dislike Hillary Clinton
Hi, Billy! What do you like about Trump? BTW, McCain, Rubio and Wasserman all won their primaries. So it looks like all those voters who say they want change in DC aren't following thru. Of course they still have to face a general election, but do you suppose that re-up of a broken system will extend to the national election this fall?

Hillary is engaged as a candidate in the issues that a lot of Americans face. Like allowing persons who borrowed to complete their education a chance to re-structure the debt as you can do with house or car payments. It’s a real-world issue that she is speaking to.

Hi, Billy! What do you like about Trump? BTW, McCain, Rubio and Wasserman all won their primaries. So it looks like all those voters who say they want change in DC aren't following thru. Of course they still have to face a general election, but do you suppose that re-up of a broken system will extend to the national election this fall?

I like his policy approach and general worldview.

John Bolton's endorsement saved McCain's ass.

Rubio who cares, other than as a generally sound vote.

Wasserman-Shultz celebrates the sheer bone-headed stupidity of her constituents.

Change need not be a total gutting of the status quo, like the usual Democrat MO. Destroy and rebuild, as they have been attempting at full force in America since at least 2000.

alan grayson... heh...

Wasserman-Shultz celebrates the sheer bone-headed stupidity of her constituents.

Change need not be a total gutting of the status quo, like the usual Democrat MO. Destroy and rebuild, as they have been attempting at full force in America since at least 2000.
<<I like his policy approach and general worldview.>> Can he carry it off?

<<I like his policy approach and general worldview.>> Can he carry it off?

I believe so.

Forum List

Back