Homosexual dating app president says marriage is between man and woman

Man, you gotta dog beneath the surface and stop blindly reacting to headlines and talking points. Here is the quote:

“Different people have their different feelings about their marriages. You can’t deny my feelings about my marriage,” he continued. “I am a huge advocate for LGBTQ+ rights since I was young. I support gay marriage and I am proud that I can work for Grindr.”

Get it now?

Man, you gotta dog beneath the surface and stop blindly reacting to headlines and talking points. Here is the quote:

“Different people have their different feelings about their marriages. You can’t deny my feelings about my marriage,” he continued. “I am a huge advocate for LGBTQ+ rights since I was young. I support gay marriage and I am proud that I can work for Grindr.”

Get it now?
I get it sure. BUT I guarantee you leftists galore will call for him to be removed....doesn't matter to them he is OK with fag rights or not.

Get it now?
I get it sure. BUT I guarantee you leftists galore will call for him to be removed....doesn't matter to them he is OK with fag rights or not.
So eloquently put. Thanks for sharing

More married people means less traffic on Grindr.

Forum List

Back