Homosexual activist Judges voted off the bench in Iowa.

52ndStreet

Gold Member
Jun 18, 2008
Three Judges that voted for the legalization of Homosexual marriage in Iowa, have been voted off the Iowa court system bench.

Pro Heterosexual marriage groups are being credited with organzing voters to vote the three Judges off.

Three Judges that voted for the legalization of Homosexual marriage in Iowa, have been voted off the Iowa court system bench.

Pro Heterosexual marriage groups are being credited with organzing voters to vote the three Judges off.

So?

So?

What do you mean "so". So the straight majority are feed up with activist Judges trying to force homosexual marriage down our throats. And have an effective strategy to deal with them.
What do you say to that."So"?:razz:

So?

What do you mean "so". So the straight majority are feed up with activist Judges trying to force homosexual marriage down our throats. And have an effective strategy to deal with them.
What do you say to that."So"?:razz:

i think it's disgusting that a member of a minority would try to oppress members of another minority.

These libs have to fish around for the right minorites in their matrix of victims to see which ones will cover them on various issues.

Trying get blacks or Latinos to join the struggle for gays is doomed.

Spend a lot of time NOT thinking on the topic?

What exactly is your point Gunny?. This is a legitimate political thread topic in the national news now. Is it not?.:razz:

he's black, idiot.

Ya got me there, crone. Blacks by and large are opposed to homosexuality.

were wevere's widdle feewings huwt?

:rofl:

ijit.

you can always feel free to stop trolling and lying and making insane comments. :thup:

I thnk I nailed this one, crone.

he's black, idiot.

Ya got me there, crone. Blacks by and large are opposed to homosexuality.

A lot of us blacks are Church going God fearing people, who don't need the Liberal Homo supporting Democratic party.
Yes I am black but I am also part of the majority Heterosexual community.!:razz:

We don't need activist judges.
Iowa's judges apparently don't think evidently that Iowa voters are needed to retain their gestapo power here. Three lawyers for justices that were voted off the bench filed a suit claiming the vote of the people to oust them was not legal. If that is truly the case then every judge that has ever been retained on this same election system that the voters have said yeah or nay too, are now sitting on the bench illegally.

This is why our Founders ensured that the Federal Judges were nominated by the Executive Branch, confirmed by the Legislative Branch and in office for life...not captive to the whims of whatever is popular to the majority at any one time.

Justice by popular vote.....a very, very bad thing.

This is why our Founders ensured that the Federal Judges were nominated by the Executive Branch, confirmed by the Legislative Branch and in office for life...not captive to the whims of whatever is popular to the majority at any one time.

Justice by popular vote.....a very, very bad thing.

i actually have to agree bode. i think Iowa may be one of the last if not the last states that allows for judges to be elected. this makes them susceptible to special interest groups such as this, instead of being able to be objective in the eyes of the law. especially when some ruling are not necessarily popular (ie civil rights, womens rights, slavery).

found the article here: http://wglb-tv.blogspot.com/2010/12/lawsuit-says-iowa-judicial-retention.html

its interesting though, that it was a unanimous decision, but only 3 judges got ousted.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back