Homosexual activist curriculum

American_Jihad

Flaming Libs/Koranimals
May 1, 2012
Gulf of Mex 26.609, -82.220
Illinois school district ejects homosexual activist curriculum

by Ben Johnson
Mon Jun 25, 2012

ERIE, ILLINOIS, June 25, 2012, (LifeSiteNews.com) – An Illinois school district has bucked the national homosexual lobby by voting to remove books that promote same-sex “marriage” or mainstream alternate lifestyles.

After parents complained about The Family Book, which the Gay, Lesbian and Straight Education Network (GLSEN) recommends “to naturalize and celebrate family diversity,” the Erie Community Unit School District 1 voted to remove all GLSEN curriculum from the district. The vote was 5-2.

Ann Schipper, the mother of three children in the system, said the curriculum “completely wipes away what my kids have learned at church and at home, and it creates confusion in them.”

GLSEN’s “Ready, Set, Respect!” curriculum, aimed at elementary school students as young as kindergarten, intentionally hopes to alter young children’s definition of family and sexual identity.

---

LifeSiteNews Mobile | Illinois school district ejects homosexual activist curriculum

Bodey, Seawytch and Conservaderrpss...in 3...2...1

How about the school teach kids about alternate lifestyles and if the parents don't agree with it, they can take their kids out of the class for the day. Having the books removed prevents other students from learning about the subject.

How about the school teach kids about alternate lifestyles and if the parents don't agree with it, they can take their kids out of the class for the day. Having the books removed prevents other students from learning about the subject.

BRAVE NEW SCHOOLS
Teachers insist: Being 'gay' good
'Educators' promoting homosexuality
no matter what children learn at home
Published: 04/29/2007

A nationally distributed training video produced by a “gay” advocacy group – which claims it’s been shown on more than 100 public television stations – advises teachers to promote homosexuality as normal and healthy to children as young as kindergarten age, regardless of what values the child has been taught at home.

Teachers insist: Being ‘gay’ good

tounicornriding.jpg

"Here he cums to save the day"

If the parents want their child to be taught religious based beliefs, send them to an appropriate school. Don't send them to public school and dictate what can and cannot be taught, its not up to them.

As I said, take the kids out of the class if you don't like the subject being taught. That is what we used to do when I was a student.

There are bound to be other books that are not as objectionable and slanted.

And what happened to the idea that school was about teaching children reading, writing and essential skills?

Here's a better idea. Don't teach about same sex mommies and/or daddies to kindergartners - it is beyond being age inappropriate.

If parents want their children to learn about alternative lifestyles they can get the books themselves. After all if Christian parents want to teach their children Christian beliefs don't they have to buy the books themselves?

If parents want their children to learn about alternative lifestyles they can get the books themselves. After all if Christian parents want to teach their children Christian beliefs don't they have to buy the books themselves?

If Christian parents wish to instil Christian values in their children, send them to a religious school, don't send them to any old school and demand they be taught Christian values. That isn't fair on the other kids, whose parents may want their children to be educated about same sex relationships.

Here's a better idea. Don't teach about same sex mommies and/or daddies to kindergartners - it is beyond being age inappropriate.

I think the parents are a good judge of what their child is able to understand. If they are happy to have their 5 year old learning about same sex parents, then good luck to them. If the parents are not comfortable, let the teachers know about it, so the child can be removed from class and can concentrate on other things.

I think the parents are a good judge of what their child is able to understand. If they are happy to have their 5 year old learning about same sex parents, then good luck to them. If the parents are not comfortable, let the teachers know about it, so the child can be removed from class and can concentrate on other things.
Removed from the class? In kindergarten? You think kids need to learn about same sex marriage at 5 years old?

Removed from the class? In kindergarten? You think kids need to learn about same sex marriage at 5 years old?

I don't think they need to learn about any marriage at that age. I think 5 year olds should be taught how to spell their name before they are taught anything about relationships.

But it seems times are changing. Kids weren't being taught this when I was at school, but 20 years on, they are learning things that I didn't learn until I was a teenager!

I don't think they need to learn about any marriage at that age. I think 5 year olds should be taught how to spell their name before they are taught anything about relationships.

But it seems times are changing. Kids weren't being taught this when I was at school, but 20 years on, they are learning things that I didn't learn until I was a teenager!
So, I'm still unclear about your view. Should 5 year olds be learning about same sex marriage? I just want to make sure.

So, I'm still unclear about your view. Should 5 year olds be learning about same sex marriage? I just want to make sure.

Only if the parents have no objection.

Only if the parents have no objection.
It is a yes or no question. Should it be kindergarten curriculum? Yes? No?

Last edited:

[npoa]

Google Goes Gay, Globally

7/8/12

The "Legalize Love" campaign officially launches in Poland and Singapore on Saturday, July 7th. Google intends to eventually expand the initiative to every country where the company has an office, and will focus on places with homophobic cultures, where anti-gay laws exist.

Read more: Google Goes Gay, Globally| News | Towleroad

Forum List

Back