Homeless Isaac Victim: Romney Told Me To 'Go Home And Call 211'

Salvation Army is a private group, not controlled by the federal government, dumb ass.

The Salvation Army: About Us

You still want to claim the federal government is breaking the separation of church and state and controlling an international religious group?

So why didn't Jindal say he didn't need any federal money?

has nothing to do with someone falsely claiming that the federal government controlled the Salvation Army. Dickless. Do try to keep up.

Sorry bitch boy. Jindal asked to suck on the federal teat. Obama declared the state a disaster area. No tambourine pounding is going to replace a guaranteed loan, backed by the American taxpayer, to get those small business back in business.

It never happened so why should Romney comment.:cool:

Associated Press interviewed a person of standing, Ms. Joplin, and she stated that it did happen. Where has Romney denied it? Link?

Not that you give a rats ass about truth, but here...

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/244159-homeless-isaac-victim-and-romney-the-real-story.html

So you claim your story is the real story. I'll wait and see if AP retracts their reporting.

So what the fuck did Romney accomplish by pretending that he cares about the little people?

What did Romney claim he said? Link?

It never happened so why should Romney comment.:cool:

Associated Press interviewed a person of standing, Ms. Joplin, and she stated that it did happen. Where has Romney denied it? Link?

That's the way you liberals love to argue...claim I man said or did something, then call attention to his lack of denial. All you have to rant about are the unsubstantiated, altered quotes of unconfirmed conversation.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...im-and-romney-the-real-story.html#post5916624

Funny how Ms. Joplin has the same last name as Joplin Missouri.

What a coincidence.

I sense a scam.

You can sniff the seat that Clint was yelling at, but without a fact, you're an idiot.

Can't you sense a scam when you see it?

The idiot that dreamed up the story probably thought it would be funny to call the supposed woman in the story Joplin. It's some lib's idea of a sick joke.

Who the fuck names their kid Joplin. It's a last name.

What the MSM left out of the story:

ABC reported that Chiarello had told Romney that, "I lost everything". This time however, the account is vastly more detailed and Romney's response is far more helpful than the liberal media would like you to believe.

“He said that he was going to do the best that he could for us.” Chiarello, a Republican who declined to say who she was voting for, said she was pleased Romney visited to be “supportive.”

“He’s good, he’ll do the best for us, he has our best interests at heart,” she said of the candidate, adding that he was different than she’d expected.

“I thought he’d be more like a politician, but it was more understanding and caring,” she said. “He was caring.”

Romney told the women that FEMA could point them in the direction of shelters.

Not exactly a bad guy, eh? What's worse, the original reporting of these quotes from Chiarello by the Huffington Post casts some doubt over their accuracy.

If you take the Huffington Post/AP article at face value, you have the woman saying this complete statement:

"He just told me to, um, there's assistance out there. He said, go home and call 211."

On the other hand, this account from the BBC includes a completely different sentence following the first:

"He just told me to, um, there's assistance out there. He's good. He'll do the best for us, you know. He speaks to our best interests at heart."

romney-louisiana.jpg

How could both news outlets have such differing accounts?
Liberal Media Takes Quote Completely Out of Context to Paint Romney as Out of Touch | NewsBusters.org

It appears the MSM edited the interview.

They lied.

Last edited:

ABC reported that Chiarello had told Romney that, "I lost everything". This time however, the account is vastly more detailed and Romney's response is far more helpful than the liberal media would like you to believe.

“He said that he was going to do the best that he could for us.” Chiarello, a Republican who declined to say who she was voting for, said she was pleased Romney visited to be “supportive.”

“He’s good, he’ll do the best for us, he has our best interests at heart,” she said of the candidate, adding that he was different than she’d expected.

“I thought he’d be more like a politician, but it was more understanding and caring,” she said. “He was caring.”

Not exactly a bad guy, eh? What's worse, the original reporting of these quotes from Chiarello by the Huffington Post casts some doubt over their accuracy.

If you take the Huffington Post/AP article at face value, you have the woman saying this complete statement:

"He just told me to, um, there's assistance out there. He said, go home and call 211."

On the other hand, this account from the BBC includes a completely different sentence following the first:

"He just told me to, um, there's assistance out there. He's good. He'll do the best for us, you know. He speaks to our best interests at heart."

romney-louisiana.jpg

Liberal Media Takes Quote Completely Out of Context to Paint Romney as Out of Touch | NewsBusters.org

They lied.
My god it's like it's Fox only on another channel.

So why didn't Jindal say he didn't need any federal money?

has nothing to do with someone falsely claiming that the federal government controlled the Salvation Army. Dickless. Do try to keep up.

Sorry bitch boy. Jindal asked to suck on the federal teat. Obama declared the state a disaster area. No tambourine pounding is going to replace a guaranteed loan, backed by the American taxpayer, to get those small business back in business.

you are truley a moron. You replied to my post with a completely different topic than I was commenting on. Moron.

Not that you give a rats ass about truth, but here...

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/244159-homeless-isaac-victim-and-romney-the-real-story.html

So you claim your story is the real story. I'll wait and see if AP retracts their reporting.

So what the fuck did Romney accomplish by pretending that he cares about the little people?

ABC claims it to be the real story, dumb ass. Let me guess, they are just a GOP shill media outlet, right? :rolleyes:

romney-louisiana.jpg

They lied.
My god it's like it's Fox only on another channel.

Yeah, I know.

Fair And Balanced reporting for once.........

Forum List

Back