Homeland security urges all firefox users to update browsers immediately in rare warning

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
(Fast Company) – If you use Mozilla Firefox’s web browser, you’ll want to drop what you are doing right now and update it. That urging doesn’t just come from Mozilla—it comes from the United States Department of Homeland Security’s Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA).
Homeland Security urges all Firefox users to update browsers immediately in rare warning

Or you can suffer from Tard syndrome and just say it's fkn fake because the pathetic can only use a source to deny facts LOL.

Yeah. Heh heh. Right. I'll get right on that. The Department of Homeland Security wants us to do all sorts of things. Last I checked Homeland Security is why a man can arbitrarily fondle my balls at his own discretion at the airport.

I don't even use Firefox, but even if I did I don't buy the story. It's likely just the newly created space force creating a use for itself to poke its nose around a little easier.

Really is getting closer to time for completely ditching these trinkets anyway and returning to things that are meaningful.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back