Home building surges to a 4 year high

Evidence of what? I am certainly not going to explain inventory to sales ratios and existing home vs new construction percentages.

The Dow is now 13,400. 6550 That is up about 6550 from its '09 low, and just a bit over 750 from its high. I would call that "in recovery".

Krugman calls it a depression!!! this year he calls it a depression!!!
What planet are you on??? 25 million unemployed!!!!

Full recovery will require continual lowering of the unemployment rate. And that will be slow, without cooperation in congress.

100% completely idiotic and liberal!! The parrot buffoon liberal speaks again.

Congress?? Does Congress invent new goods and services???? Did we get from the stone age to here because liberal government invented new stuff??? or because the private sector did??????

See why we are 100% positive a liberal will be slow, so very very slow!!

Every time Republicans are in office, everything goes to shit. It's their policies.

The Dow is now 13,400. 6550 That is up about 6550 from its '09 low, and just a bit over 750 from its high. I would call that "in recovery".

Full recovery will require continual lowering of the unemployment rate. And that will be slow, without cooperation in congress.

Congress?? Does Congress invent new goods and services???? Did we get from the stone age to here because liberal government invented new stuff??? or because the private sector did??????

Stupid con studies:
Brock University Study Low IQ & Conservative Beliefs Linked to Prejudice | Racism, Bias & Politics | Right-Wing and Left-Wing Ideology | LiveScience

U of Arkansas study Study “Proves” Conservatism Linked To Stupidity - The Ulsterman Report

British Cohort study Right-wingers are less intelligent than left wingers, says controversial study - and conservative politics can lead people to be racist | Mail Online

Stupid con studies:
Brock University Study Low IQ & Conservative Beliefs Linked to Prejudice | Racism, Bias & Politics | Right-Wing and Left-Wing Ideology | LiveScience

U of Arkansas study Study “Proves” Conservatism Linked To Stupidity - The Ulsterman Report

British Cohort study Right-wingers are less intelligent than left wingers, says controversial study - and conservative politics can lead people to be racist | Mail Online

So poor ed says:

So, ed lies again. Completely normal. Krugman has never called it a depression, of course. He has, though, called it a recession. Here is a recent quote, ed. If you are capable of reading. Your driveling and the fact that you seem to be unable to contain your anger worries us all.

"Four years after the start of the Great Recession, nobody would mistake U.S. economy for a thrumming engine of growth, prosperity, and human flourishing. Sure, we're officially out of "recession." "....
Read more: Paul Krugman on How to Fix the Economy - and Why It's Easier Than You Think | Julian Brookes | Politics News | Rolling Stone

Now, he did once call it a recession. Now ed, try to concentrate. I know you have trouble doing so. But a recession is not as bad as a depression. And, Krugman now says that we are out of the recession. As do pretty much all economists.
It sounds like you are lying again. I am sure that you do not know it. And it is really not so bad. You are delusional, after all. So you feel the need to lie. As you can not win an argument without doing so. But it is not nice to misquote the nice Mr. Krugman. He has feelings, too.
Is there some number we should call to get help for you, ed. You seem to be completely disconnected from reality. And we all hate to see you making a fool of yourself. And though I keep giving you studies to help you understand your problem, you seem to not want to help yourself. Just remember, Ed, it is not your fault that you are the way you are (Stupid, that is). It's just plain bad luck.

So, ed lies again. Completely normal. Krugman has never called it a depression, of course.

you are a joke, a sad deluded liberal illiterate fool.

Krugman has a book out now called "End This Depression Now"

See why we are positive a liberal will be slow, so very very slow??
Why not show your posts to your Mom before you post them??
Suppose she knew that you had been reduced to personal attack??

So, ed lies again. Completely normal. Krugman has never called it a depression, of course.

you are a joke, a sad deluded liberal illiterate fool.

Krugman has a book out now called "End This Depression Now"

See why we are positive a liberal will be slow, so very very slow??
Why not show your posts to your Mom before you post them??
Suppose she knew that you had been reduced to personal attack??
Now, now ed. You are off of your meds for sure. Yes, indeed, Krugman has called a segment of what he calls the great republican recession a depression, for a short period. But more recently, and especially since the unemployment rate went below 8% he says it is a recession. He is making a point. And his point is simple. Austerity is a really, really bad idea. The economy needs stimulus, and it needs it badly to recover quickly.
If you could actually read, I would suggest you read his book. But a title is enough, I suspect, for your poor deranged mind.
"Four years after the start of the Great Recession, nobody would mistake U.S. economy for a thrumming engine of growth, prosperity, and human flourishing. Sure, we're officially out of "recession." "....
Read more: Paul Krugman on How to Fix the Economy - and Why It's Easier Than You Think | Julian Brookes | Politics News | Rolling Stone

Apparently you were unable to understand the above quote. Not your fault, ed. We understand you are not capable of actual cognitive brain activity. But keep on trying.
And watch that temper thing. Could be bad for your heart, ed, you know how fragile you are.

Yes, indeed, Krugman has called a segment of what he calls the great republican recession a depression, for a short period.

actually his current book is called "End This Depression Now". I'll bet you $10,000 he did not qualify it in the book as you describe above. Bet??? or hop away once again with your goofy liberal tail between your legs?

In any case you called me a liar and now admit he did call it something like a depression. See why you avoid substance at all costs??

Last edited:
Yes, indeed, Krugman has called a segment of what he calls the great republican recession a depression, for a short period.

actually his current book is called "End This Depression Now". I'll bet you $10,000 he did not qualify it in the book as you describe above. Bet??? or hop away once again with your goofy liberal tail between your legs?

In any case you called me a liar and now admit he did call it something like a depression. See why you avoid substance at all costs??
I only bet with people who have honor. People with class. You are a mental case. I never bet with mental cases. They tend to never pay.

I have given you two direct quotes from krugman saying that we were, but are not now, in a major recession. Now try to pay attention, ed. I know this is difficult. But again, depressions are much worse than recessions. And, krugman said we are no longer in a recession, which the CBO agrees with, as do almost all economists. The recession is over. We do, however, have an ongoing problem with unemployment. So it is only you, ed, ny poor mentally ill con tool. Just you who believes we are in a depression.

Just you who believes we are in a depression.

to recap:
1)Krugman has a book calling this a depression!!!!!!

2) you said I lied when I mentioned that Krugman called it a depression. I offered to bet you $10,000. Insread, you hopped away with your liberal tail between your legs once again.

3) you have lacked the character to admit you were 100% mistaken and are now trying to change the subject and even fooling yourself about your ignorance and lack of character.

What does that tell you about the liberal IQ and character??

Forum List

Back