Holy Smokes- IL only 6pt for Clinton from 14 pt

The only Illinoisans excited about voting for Hillary are the dead ones.
I think it's because she'll be lucky to survive until November. She's not very healthy.

The only Illinoisans excited about voting for Hillary are the dead ones.
I think it's because she'll be lucky to survive until November. She's not very healthy.

The Globalists/ Establishment/bankers and their Media are pushing her into the WH alive, barely alive or dead. Otherwise it's "game over" for them.

upload_2016-9-22_16-54-36.png

I might actually have to vote for Trump. If the polls are close I am voting for Trump. They are getting close.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/docs/2016/ECP_Final_Press_Release_and_Toplines_WI_IL_9.22_.pdf

Never thought I would see the day.
So even you admit she's still up.

And I don't think Trump will win it, but if the polls remain this close I am voting for trump.
Why?

Reasons:
(1) SCOTUS
(2) Illegal immigration - President Trump will have have a majority in house and senate (by 2018 he could have a filibuster breaking 60 votes), 35 state legislatures and a even SCOTUS. He could get legislation through to build the wall and fight illegal immigration.
(3) He will toss out the PC BS when dealing with Muslims
(4) Hillary would be far worse

I might actually have to vote for Trump. If the polls are close I am voting for Trump. They are getting close.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/docs/2016/ECP_Final_Press_Release_and_Toplines_WI_IL_9.22_.pdf

And I don't think Trump will win it, but if the polls remain this close I am voting for trump.
Why?

Reasons:
(1) SCOTUS
(2) Illegal immigration - President Trump will have have a majority in house and senate (by 2018 he could have a filibuster breaking 60 votes), 35 state legislatures and a even SCOTUS. He could get legislation through to build the wall and fight illegal immigration.
What you will find is that Trumps rhetoric on Muslims doesn't match reality.

What do you want to do to all Muslim Americans?

What will Trump do to fix the black community? Oh yea, he's the Law and Order Candidate. I forgot. Such bullshit. LOL

Why?

Reasons:
(1) SCOTUS

What will Trump do to fix the black community? Oh yea, he's the Law and Order Candidate. I forgot. Such bullshit. LOL

It doesn't match reality, only in the liberal state of mind. He says no Muslim migrate workers until we can vet them. That better way to do it.

My view is cut off all Islamic immigration to the US. Not one more ever. No more Muslim students. Then revoke anyone on a VISA and ship them home.

For Muslims who hold American citizenship? No sure. I say start with cutting further immigration and then get rid of the ones without citizenship.

I never mentioned the black community. Hiliary Clinton just like Obama won't do a thing for the black community she will continue to let them fold as along as they continue to just rape and murder other negros. Not sure if Trump will do anything better but Obama set the bar low.

Why?

Reasons:
(1) SCOTUS

It doesn't match reality, only in the liberal state of mind. He says no Muslim migrate workers until we can vet them. That better way to do it.

My view is cut off all Islamic immigration to the US. Not one more ever. No more Muslim students. Then revoke anyone on a VISA and ship them home.

For Muslims who hold American citizenship? No sure. I say start with cutting further immigration and then get rid of the ones without citizenship.

I never mentioned the black community. Hiliary Clinton just like Obama won't do a thing for the black community she will continue to let them fold as along as they continue to just rape and murder other negros. Not sure if Trump will do anything better but Obama set the bar low.
But we're going to need these workers.

Does the U.S. need more immigrant workers?

If we need immigrants and no one from Europe or Australia is willing to come to this country, then we need to take the poor from places like Syria.

But allowing more legal immigrants to come to the U.S. to work year-round is an issue that’s very much alive for employers, who are looking to fill hard manual-labor jobs that they say they can’t find Americans to do, now that the economy’s firing on all cylinders again.

It's employers who say they need them. I agree with you. I'd stop letting them in too. No argument here. But it isn't reality. You would see once we cracked down on illegal immigration, the corporations would start begging the politician to start letting more immigrants in.

I say we should take more from China. They are better than muslims because they are godless. They'll fit right in.

China's lonely hearts: The millions of men who will NEVER find love

They can come here and try to find some poontang.

Why?

Reasons:
(1) SCOTUS

But we're going to need these workers.

Does the U.S. need more immigrant workers?

If we need immigrants and no one from Europe or Australia is willing to come to this country, then we need to take the poor from places like Syria.

But allowing more legal immigrants to come to the U.S. to work year-round is an issue that’s very much alive for employers, who are looking to fill hard manual-labor jobs that they say they can’t find Americans to do, now that the economy’s firing on all cylinders again.

It's employers who say they need them. I agree with you. I'd stop letting them in too. No argument here. But it isn't reality. You would see once we cracked down on illegal immigration, the corporations would start begging the politician to start letting more immigrants in.

I say we should take more from China. They are better than muslims because they are godless. They'll fit right in.

China's lonely hearts: The millions of men who will NEVER find love

They can come here and try to find some poontang.

Bullshit! Liberal writers ignore the reality on the ground that automation is reducing jobs in the workplace. We still manufacturing many things in America, but we have 100 fold less jobs do to automation. In 10 years I predict the majority of service jobs will be automated.

We don't need more immigrants, especially Muslim ones!

Forum List

Back