Holy Fuck They Cancelled "Law and Order"!

I never cared that much for Law and Order - and I understand why WillowTree said what she did - and she's right.

I watch all those shows - the CSIs because the science fascinates me. I don't see how in hell people continue to commit crimes knowing how much forensic science is available now than even 15-20 years ago.

I watch NCIS because I like it and there's good chemistry between the actors. I'm still not sure how much I like NCIS:LA.

Criminal Minds because of the psychology - trying to get inside someone else's mind.

I really never cared for LA Law and the like. When "The Good Wife" came along this season I sort of rolled my eyes and thought, "Oh, God - another somebody done somebody wrong" show with a sniveling wife. Boy was I wrong - I've pretty much gotten hooked on it. If you want to see the reality of what goes on inside a law firm - it's a must see. The conniving, backstabbing, politics, sex and scandal, etc. is right on target. God, I almost go into a trance thinking how happy I am never to have to go into another law firm as an employee and thankful for how much 24/7 stress I no longer have to live with.

It's getting stale, dry, and old. Hopefully CSI finishes next season too.

For those males here of heterosexual orientation, here is one compelling reason (arguably more than one reason, in fact) to hope that CSI Miami never gets canceled:

eva-la-rue-picture-1.jpg

I never cared that much for Law and Order - and I understand why WillowTree said what she did - and she's right.

I watch all those shows - the CSIs because the science fascinates me. I don't see how in hell people continue to commit crimes knowing how much forensic science is available now than even 15-20 years ago.

I watch NCIS because I like it and there's good chemistry between the actors. I'm still not sure how much I like NCIS:LA.

Criminal Minds because of the psychology - trying to get inside someone else's mind.

I really never cared for LA Law and the like. When "The Good Wife" came along this season I sort of rolled my eyes and thought, "Oh, God - another somebody done somebody wrong" show with a sniveling wife. Boy was I wrong - I've pretty much gotten hooked on it. If you want to see the reality of what goes on inside a law firm - it's a must see. The conniving, backstabbing, politics, sex and scandal, etc. is right on target. God, I almost go into a trance thinking how happy I am never to have to go into another law firm as an employee and thankful for how much 24/7 stress I no longer have to live with.

Ya I'm with ya there on the practicing-law-makes-people-act-like-assholes, Granny. I gave "The Good Wife" about a half hour, and that was enough. No memories of fun times, huh?

So two people disliked "Law and Order" because they thought it was lefty-leaning? That just mystifies me. Of all the shows, that'd be the one I'd say leaned too far right at times.

For sure, by the show's end, I wanted whoever the bad guy was to rot in hell. Was very cathartic that-a-way.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back