Holy Fuck They Cancelled "Law and Order"!

My daughter, the tv/film major, is going up to NY next week with two other classmates and two teachers to watch a filming of an episode of Law and Order, Criminal Intent. That's the one with Jeff Goldblum. They're filming at the docks. How. Freakin'. Cool.

I don't watch any of the L&O shows but I did so enjoy Jeff Goldbum's very short-lived Raines. They always cancel the shows that I like!

Fuck em! Criminal Minds is way mo betta.

NCIS is better too. They both have humor injected into sick twisted psycotic blood baths...what more could you want?

L n A not so much... Last minute Sharon Stone injection..failed. They should have gone straight to a pussy shot with Saron smokin and blowin it in everyones faces...:lol::lol:

NCIS? :rofl: :rofl:

Sorry....but I know what the real NCIS is like. They would be more realistic to show old clips of the Keystone Kops.

Shit, you could say that about damn near every cop show on television.

Fuck em! Criminal Minds is way mo betta.

NCIS is better too. They both have humor injected into sick twisted psycotic blood baths...what more could you want?

L n A not so much... Last minute Sharon Stone injection..failed. They should have gone straight to a pussy shot with Saron smokin and blowin it in everyones faces...:lol::lol:

NCIS? :rofl: :rofl:

Sorry....but I know what the real NCIS is like. They would be more realistic to show old clips of the Keystone Kops.

Shit, you could say that about damn near every cop show on television.

Whaaat? You mean Cop Rock wasn't an accurate representation of what it's like to be a cop?!?!? Say it ain't so!

Holy Fuck They Cancelled "Law and Order"!

Good.

One of the most overrated shows, with the most plastic, one-dimensional and predictable characters, in teevee history.

Over-rated is a POV, so I'll let that slide. But how is it "one-dimensional" or "predictable"? I would think a Conservative like yourself would applaud the first cop show done up from a ADA's POV, Dude.

What on regular tv is better, then? "America's Next Top Model"?

I am just distraught. I learned more criminal law from this excellent series than I did in law school. It is truly superior television.

NBC Cancels ‘Law & Order’ - Media Decoder Blog - NYTimes.com

I don't really like the spin-offs.

WHY, WHY, WHY??????

14lawandorder-blogSpan.jpg

Are the spinoffs still on? I could never get interested in any of them. Maybe there's a spinoff of it I like but don't know where it came from.. :eusa_think:

I think "SVU" is still running new shows. I dunno about "Criminal Intent"; I disliked it so much I'd rather watch a cooking show.

This is last weeks news people. Try to keep up;)

And they are replacing it with Law and Order: Los Angelos. Im sure it's going to be owe so different.

He he he, Avatar; I wouldn't have known this except the tv station stayed put after the local news and "Access Hollywood" came on. Ugh. Now there's a suitable punishment for being lazy.

Anyway, Los Angeles, huh?

But everything real happens in NYC first...why move it?

I am just distraught. I learned more criminal law from this excellent series than I did in law school. It is truly superior television.

NBC Cancels ‘Law & Order’ - Media Decoder Blog - NYTimes.com

I don't really like the spin-offs.

WHY, WHY, WHY??????

14lawandorder-blogSpan.jpg

because it continously spouted left wing bs.. air america didn't make it eyether..

WillowTree, they did up a few episodes about suing gun manufacturers, etc., but I'd say 99% of the time the show was very pro-cop, pro-ADA, and I'm confused as to why you thought it was a "leftist show"? Seems like the LEAST leftist show on regular tv to me.

Did they cancel it just because it had been running so long?

Is that same thing gonna happen to SNL?

How am I going to go on without 22 hours a day of "Law and Order"????????????

God I hate change. Change just BITES.

LMAO.

*Winks*

Don't worry, if you have cable or satellite, you can watch any time of the day. :D

not really....i have direct tv and there are simply times it is not on....i am a law and order freak.....i wont let anyone watch reruns if i can watch law and order and they can just fuck themselves...i dont care how many times i have seen it.....

but there are times its not on.....i let the rest of the family watch tv then

Don't worry, if you have cable or satellite, you can watch any time of the day. :D

not really....i have direct tv and there are simply times it is not on....i am a law and order freak.....i wont let anyone watch reruns if i can watch law and order and they can just fuck themselves...i dont care how many times i have seen it.....

but there are times its not on.....i let the rest of the family watch tv then

I feel your pain, strollingbones. I cannot find an episode each and every hour neither. Thank God I dun have to share my tv with anyone....the only shows I'll watch before "Law and Order" are on HGTV.

Maybe we can start a campaign over on facebook to save it?

I always hated that show. The OM watches it, and as soon as I sit down he braces himself.

What is an "OM", Barb? And why come no love for "Law and Order"? After "Judge Judy" there's nowhere else on regular tv to see the bad guy get what's coming to him/her, IMO. I love that.

90081527v2_480x480_Front_Color-White.jpg

I always hated that show. The OM watches it, and as soon as I sit down he braces himself.

What is an "OM", Barb? And why come no love for "Law and Order"? After "Judge Judy" there's nowhere else on regular tv to see the bad guy get what's coming to him/her, IMO. I love that.

I'm a Judy hater too. She's just rude. No jurisprudence, pure emotion.

I'm a Judy hater too. She's just rude. No jurisprudence, pure emotion.

You have to remember, that's arbitration Barb. Not civil small claims. Still in all, Judge Judy sticks closer to the law than any other tv judge. She's a stickler for not admitting hearsay evidence, for example.

Who doesn't want to rip a 28 year old guy with 7 kids by 7 different women and no job a new one?

I ADORE ♥ Judy Sheinlin. ♥

Judge Judy For President in 2012!

Ever read any of her books? She's actually quite the deep thinker, and really was a family law judge for many years before she was on tv.

9780060927943.jpg

Forum List

Back