Holy Crap!!!

I can't believe you would post such an outrageous lie about our Commander in Chief!

Obama has NEVER paid for sex!

Horrors. Hate it when that happens.

Look at the Religion forum. Pretty much every single thread is an anti-Christian troll thread.

All it takes is for one person to believe it and run with it. Of course, it's an outrageous lie about our president, but isn't the Internet filled with outrageous lies that people believe.

As for the religion sub-forum, I have never been in there, I don't think. I may have, but don't remember. I'll have to check it out.

All it takes is for one person to believe it and run with it. Of course, it's an outrageous lie about our president, but isn't the Internet filled with outrageous lies that people believe.

As for the religion sub-forum, I have never been in there, I don't think. I may have, but don't remember. I'll have to check it out.

That's internet 101. As a matter of fact that's media 101 these days as well.

Take for example the editing of the Zimmerman call to 911 where individuals who were very high up in the ranks of NBC purposefully edited the tape to make Zimmerman appear that he was profiling Trayvon because he was black.

A total lie knowingly perpetrated on the American public and quite successfully. The Oprah herself is still running around flapping off at the gums that Trayvon was racially profiled.

A lie. Those individuals all lost their jobs and their careers are hopefully forever ruined and the lawsuit against NBC will be a win in Zimmerman's favor.

BUT the lie is still out there told every day and yes even on USMB on a continual basis.

And even though many people are aware of the truth of the matter, that the tape was doctored and that Trayvon was never racially profiled people still continue to love the lie, caress the lie, and spread the lie.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back