Holocaust denier given suspended sentence

Um, no, the Holocaust was a thing that really happened, just ask the WWII vets like my dad who liberated concentration camps.
I agree there were many concentration camps set up during WWll for both civilian detainees and military prisoners.

But it's the details I have an issue with. Things like the alleged gas chambers. For which the forensic evidence is highly suspect to say the least. ... :cool:

Don't live in the UK, folks, if you don't like the laws.

Those who deny or de-legitimize the Holocaust are malignant, mentally feeble, or woefully ignorant.

I know of no other historical event; for which so many modern folks are conditioned, to so passionately defend the account of, to the point that questioning even the details ; promotes such anger, and even violence; than the purported German Holocaust of the Jews....
Where does the "purported" come from ? Are you saying that you doubt that it took place ?

Leftists come from Europe?

That actually makes sense.

Let me know when you grow up and want to participate in a conversation, okay?

Personally, I believe the alleged Holocaust even has devolved into a huge Ponzi scheme. And is used today to extort money from western governments by making them feel guilty over dubious details of the event.

Um, no, the Holocaust was a thing that really happened, just ask the WWII vets like my dad who liberated concentration camps.

Concentration camps, is the clue. Many died in WWII.

I know of no other historical event; for which so many modern folks are conditioned, to so passionately defend the account of, to the point that questioning even the details ; promotes such anger, and even violence; than the purported German Holocaust of the Jews....
Where does the "purported" come from ? Are you saying that you doubt that it took place ?

I am, the jews were just in the wrong place. Poland. They are trying to get lots of money from Poland now that they raked it from Germany. By the way what do American Veterans get who died in WWII, money from Germany? How about the Poles who died,

Judea declared war on Germany in 1933.

He has every right to deny the holocaust.

Legally, he doesn't. He can believe what he wants. He doesn't have the right to attempt to convince others of his belief.

Really, we have a holocaust denier running in IL for a representative for congress. If you don't want to listen to his songs, don't.

Let me add he is a Republican.

Last edited:
Indoctrination about the alleged Holocaust runs deep in America.

Many people today doubt the 'official' story concerning the Kennedy assassination which took place in Dallas, and will openly express their feelings on the subject.

Yet those same people will become extremely upset and even combative, if they hear someone deny certain aspects of the 'official' holocaust story. Even though the alleged event took place in Europe and not on U.S. soil. ... :cuckoo:

He has every right to deny the holocaust.

Legally, he doesn't. He can believe what he wants. He doesn't have the right to attempt to convince others of his belief.

Really, we have a holocaust denier running in IL for a representative for congress.

There hasn't been a serious threat of Nazism re-emerging in the USA. Hence the USA has not Holocaust Denial legislation. However, in places where they do, you have no legal right to proselytize Holocaust Denial.

Nothing to jail someone over. There are plenty of anti Christian people, some on this forum, should they be jailed?

Um, no, since we didn't advocate killing Christians like the holocaust deniers do.

"Waaaaa... that mean old Atheist made me think for myself by pointing out the logical fallacies in my bronze age superstitions!!!"

Um... yeah, poor baby.

Details ole chap. Details...

Nothing to jail someone over. There are plenty of anti Christian people, some on this forum, should they be jailed?

Um, no, since we didn't advocate killing Christians like the holocaust deniers do.

"Waaaaa... that mean old Atheist made me think for myself by pointing out the logical fallacies in my bronze age superstitions!!!"

Um... yeah, poor baby.

Did she advocate for killing Christians, I hear many on this board say to bomb NK or Mexico and to nuke Iran.

I was indoctrinated as a child, like all of my class mates, with the 'official' Holocaust story of gas chambers and other such horrors.

It wasn't until later on as an adult. That I started doing my own research on the subject, and discovered that the 'official' story had a lot of details that were sketchy at best, and many times complete fabrications. ... :cool:

I agree there were many concentration camps set up during WWll for both civilian detainees and military prisoners.

But it's the details I have an issue with. Things like the alleged gas chambers. For which the forensic evidence is highly suspect to say the least. ...

Um, no, not really. In fact, the Nazis were proud of what they were doing and did a lot to document it. There's more documentary evidence for the Holocaust than any other genocide in history.

Now, here's the thing, I'm very critical of Israel and our US policy of supporting them, and the way the Holocaust is used to rationalize the worst of that behavior.

But the Holocaust was a thing that happened. My dad had nightmares about what he saw in WWII for the rest of his life.

Indoctrination about the alleged Holocaust runs deep in America.

Many people today doubt the 'official' story concerning the Kennedy assassination which took place in Dallas, and will openly express their feelings on the subject.

Yet those same people will become extremely upset and even combative, if they hear someone deny certain aspects of the 'official' holocaust story. Even though the alleged event took place in Europe and not on U.S. soil. ...

Again, when my Dad was with the troops that liberated Nordhausen, it wasn't an alleged event to him.

Nordhausen was liberated by the 104th US Infantry Division on April 12th, 1945. When the first American GI's arrived in the camp, they discovered a gruesome scene. More than 3,000 corpses were scattered, helter-skelter on the grounds. In several hangars there were no survivors and in others they found only 2 or 3 living inmates lying amongst dozen of corpses. The situation was so calamitous that the medic unit of the 104th Infantry Division had to request urgent medical reinforcments and supplies. More that 400 German civilians living in the direct vicinity of the camp were forced by the GI's to evacuate the corpses. The medic units of the 104th Division did the best they could to save as many prisoners as possible but even with the excellent care they received, numerous inmates died in the hours and days following the liberation of the camps.

Now, here's the thing, I'm very critical of Israel and our US policy of supporting them, and the way the Holocaust is used to rationalize the worst of that behavior.
But the Holocaust was a thing that happened. My dad had nightmares about what he saw in WWII for the rest of his life.
I'm sure that entering those camps during the end of the war had to be a traumatic experience for your father. The prisoners were starving and disease was rampant, including the German civilian population living in towns near the camps.

Yes, the Jews suffered a lot in those camps, and in no way do I deny that reality.

My issue is the lockdown by the powers that be.... for open and free discussion and debate over details of what actually took place inside the camps. .... :cool:

Last edited:
I'm sure that entering those camps during the end of the war had to be a traumatic experience for your father. The prisoners were starving and disease was rampant, including the German civilian population living in towns near the camps.

Yes, the Jews suffered a lot in those camps, and in no way do I deny that reality.

My issue is the lockdown by the powers that be.... for open and free discussion and debate over details of what actually took place in the camps.

Whatever, guy... my dad saw what he saw... the Nazis really did try to exterminate the Jews....

now, I'm sorry that this has been used for a rationalization for Zionism, but pretending it didn't happen isn't helpful at all.

The Democrats here want to prosecute anyone the denies global warming.

The Democrats here want to prosecute anyone the denies global warming.

My issue is the lockdown by the powers that be.... for open and free discussion and debate over details of what actually took place in the camps.

Whatever, guy... my dad saw what he saw... the Nazis really did try to exterminate the Jews....

now, I'm sorry that this has been used for a rationalization for Zionism, but pretending it didn't happen isn't helpful at all.

What exactly did you Dad see, sick thin people.

Forum List

Back