HollyWood Eco-Priests...

flacaltenn

Diamond Member
Jun 9, 2011
Hillbilly Hollywood, Tenn
I heard Julia Louisse Dreyfus say on Leno last night that "plastic bags make up 60% of the pollution in the oceans"...

Is THIS how the folks in California decided to ban them? By recitation and regurgitation of trash beliefs?

I heard Julia Louisse Dreyfus say on Leno last night that "plastic bags make up 60% of the pollution in the oceans"...

Is THIS how the folks in California decided to ban them? By recitation and regurgitation of trash beliefs?

I thought it was plastic ducks!

$curt_map.jpg

People actually watch Leno,...seriously?

There goes that leftist snobbery again.. J.L. Dreyfuss apparently has more vote-buying power than the Koch brothers and you just want to "de-monetize" that and ignore it. That brain fart was the equivalent of a $200,000 contribution to scientific illiteracy..

Who are idiots banning plastic bags in California? Are they REAL environmentalists? Or are they dangerously ignorant about the facts?

Forum List

Back