Hollywood continues to eat it's own. It's a PC all you can eat buffet!

Kevin Hart Steps Down as Oscar Host
Christ this shit is too much. Can you imagine being held to this ridiculous standard in your life? Things you say can just eat you alive decades later. Crazy
Hell my posting history on this site would send me to the gallows if the PC culture had their way.
A bunch of shallow, narcissistic, hypersensitive neurotics with lots of free time with which to be "offended".

What is the social hierarchy in the Democratic Party’s coalition of victimhood?
We know that straight Christian males are at the bottom.
But, are Gays more important than Blacks, are Feminist more important than Blacks, are Islamist more important than Feminist and Gays?
It’s always in flux depending upon the situation and audience at hand.
Black churches oppose homosexuality and blacks have often gotten away with politically incorrect language. But Hollywood is too dominated by homos so the leverage changes in this instance.

How do you guys talk about other people as a negative when Republicans have done such an amazing job of cleansing their party of minorities and gays and anybody who’s not a white so called Christian.

I dunno but when we have a chance to dish out your own medicine and force you to accept let us know the answer when hte same question is asked of you.

Christ this shit is too much. Can you imagine being held to this ridiculous standard in your life? Things you say can just eat you alive decades later. Crazy

Hell my posting history on this site would send me to the gallows if the PC culture had their way.
It is with regret that I must lay the blame on a fellow Aggie:

latest

Well, at least there are a few brave ones still out there that haven't sold their souls in order to be accepted by the looney Left.

So you don't like movies" Simple. Don't go to movies. Use that time to participate in whatever suits you. Same with music. Go with what you like.

Eddie Murphy, best comedian of the 80s and my favorite, can never show his BLACK FACE again.

What are the dozen or so people that watch the Oscars going to do now!?

Exactly what do righter-wingers have against people in the entertainment industry? Working actors read for roles, and if selected, portray the script. If one gets known to be good, scripts fall their way, then get the final say as to they will work on this project or not.

What is this bizarre obsession with "Hollywood"?
The joke is on unwavering, intransigent liberalism. You have to toe the line on every single issue, or be ostracized.

Not exactly the all-inclusive, open minded free thinkers they pretend to be.

Exactly what do righter-wingers have against people in the entertainment industry? Working actors read for roles, and if selected, portray the script. If one gets known to be good, scripts fall their way, then get the final say as to they will work on this project or not.

The joke is on unwavering, intransigent liberalism. You have to toe the line on every single issue, or be ostracized.

People in the industry (of which I am not a part) still make up their own minds. Mel gibson and clint eastwood do. What "conservatives" don't seem to understand is that they have to offer something. Not "free stuff," but policies that do not hurt people and actually help them. The "conservatives" are known for weak policies that aggressively hurt their fellow Americans. Offer better than the gutter creeps like trump, pigpence, mcconnell, and the other scum like them.

This whole attack on "Hollywood" is a load of horseshit. It's not up to the entertainment industry to force the republicans to clean up their act. This whole idea of forcing people to support "conservative" causes, as if "conservatives are entitled to it, is a crock.

People in the industry (of which I am not a part) still make up their own minds. Mel gibson and clint eastwood do. What "conservatives" don't seem to understand is that they have to offer something. Not "free stuff," but policies that do not hurt people and actually help them. The "conservatives" are known for weak policies that aggressively hurt their fellow Americans. Offer better than the gutter creeps like trump, pigpence, mcconnell, and the other scum like them.

This whole attack on "Hollywood" is a load of horseshit. It's not up to the entertainment industry to force the republicans to clean up their act. This whole idea of forcing people to support "conservative" causes, as if "conservatives are entitled to it, is a crock.
That's nice, dear.

Hart was canned because he didn't agree with Big Liberalism on homos.

#HeteroPride.

The OP has come a long way from “doesn’t affect me, don’t care” stance he took when the husband of an American citizen was murdered by Trump’s business partner.

Sad

Not like I was going to watch a four anti Trump/Republican bitch fest by a bunch of pampered self important Hollywood dopes even before this.
Nor was I but its entertaining to see them eat their own.

Guess they "hate blacks" now if we go by rderps standards

Forum List

Back