Hoekstra revealing secret information

Emptywheel » Is Crazy Pete Hoekstra Lying and Demagoging Again?

Thanks to Pete Hoekstra, Imam Anwar al Awlaki now knows that his messages are being scrutinized by the US. All this to cast a cloud over the administration. Surely, he knows that this was detected during the Bush administration.

Now wait a minute, the dems went crazy when the NSA monitored calls when one end was in the US and the other was a suspected terrorist in the ME. They wanted a FISA judge to approve all the monitoring. Whining about the NSA now seems counter-productive. I hope they get to monitor anyone acting suspiciously, or making calls that they have no business making.

I like the thread that says something like "why is it unconstitutional to call Al Qaeda?"
We don't all have right to "privacy" as much as we need to save lives from terrorism.

Emptywheel » Is Crazy Pete Hoekstra Lying and Demagoging Again?

Thanks to Pete Hoekstra, Imam Anwar al Awlaki now knows that his messages are being scrutinized by the US. All this to cast a cloud over the administration. Surely, he knows that this was detected during the Bush administration.

Now wait a minute, the dems went crazy when the NSA monitored calls when one end was in the US and the other was a suspected terrorist in the ME. They wanted a FISA judge to approve all the monitoring. Whining about the NSA now seems counter-productive. I hope they get to monitor anyone acting suspiciously, or making calls that they have no business making.

I like the thread that says something like "why is it unconstitutional to call Al Qaeda?"
We don't all have right to "privacy" as much as we need to save lives from terrorism.
It's because the WRONG SIDE made it so...NOW that they control it? It's FAIR game to them, and a tool for nefarious games for them later on...

Shall I say used against those that DARE to speak OUT against Obama, and the Statist Democrats?

Count on it.

One more thing. Now that the dems are in power, they are national security experts. Criticizing Hoekstra for letting an imam know that his email is being monitored must be as profound as letting OBL know he's being monitored, which is why they use carrier pigeons or smoke signals.
This is the president who broadcast to the world what the secret interrogation methods of the CIA are, during wartime. Not only that, they are prosecuting the CIA agents that kept us safe for the last 8-years. IMHO Obama and his cohorts should be charged with treason based on "giving aid and comfort to the enemy". We need a strong CIA to battle AQ, not a feckless PC bunch of pansies.

Forum List

Back