Status
Not open for further replies.

ginscpy

Sep 10, 2010
even below soccer

Football (slam dunk) baseball (barely over basketball) - basketball

Soccer

Hockey

It's one of the four major sports in this country, fact. But this is just another ginny troll thread.

Anyways, I'm kind of sweating about my Habs right now. :doubt:

Fine - if you like watching paint dry or grass grow.

Prefer AWA Wresting on ESPN Classic.

Ginscpy.. you have fallen from grace...:banana2:

Hockey... has it all ..the others pale in comparison..

Sharks all the way.. well ..(choke) at least to the 3rd round....:lol:

Last edited:
Its all about personal taste. My favorite sports: I absolutely love baseball. By far my favorite sport.
Football and hockey I like equally. I enjoy both of them quite a bit. I love watching Golf too. Even Tennis.
Basketball, I cant stand.

Its all about personal taste. My favorite sports: I absolutely love baseball. By far my favorite sport.
Football and hockey I like equally. I enjoy both of them quite a bit. I love watching Golf too. Even Tennis.
Basketball, I cant stand.

Sooo... Who cares what you think?

:lol:.. I just thought I'd give you your first taste of stupidity on the USMB.. newby

well...other than the OP of course...:lol:

Vancouver+Canucks+v+Toronto+Maple+Leafs+2YUquDNPSdKl.jpg

Who cares?

The NHL has a very loyal fan base that loves the sport. As a fan, what do you care if everyone else in the country loves hockey?

If they were to start competitive hide and go seek and hop scotch those could give Soccer a run for its money.

even below soccer

Soccer

Hockey

I agree. I am especially confused about ice hockey in Los Angeles. :cuckoo: That is just plain un natural.

And Tampa as well, but hey, we held the Stanley Cup for two straight years... um, we'll just forget that one of those years was a strike year. :eusa_shhh:

I actually enjoy hockey, but doggone it, I find it hard to follow that puck around with my eyes. I much prefer Hockey to baseball, NBA basketball (i.e. the cure for insomnia) or soccer.

Immie

Sounders FC lost to the LA Galaxy 1-0 in the season opener.

Talk about one team owning another..............

even below soccer

Soccer

Hockey

I agree. I am especially confused about ice hockey in Los Angeles. :cuckoo: That is just plain un natural.

We could disagree about just about anything and still be Bro's...but Hockey...

This could cause a rift...:lol:

Sounders FC lost to the LA Galaxy 1-0 in the season opener.

Talk about one team owning another..............

Who are the "Galaxy"? Who are the "Sounders FC"? I think I heard something about this sounders team being owned by a game show host. A game show host?????? I think that about says it all about whoever these Sounders FC are.

even below soccer

Soccer

Hockey

We could disagree about just about anything and still be Bro's...but Hockey...

This could cause a rift...:lol:

Blow me Lumpy!!! I wore out my first two pairs of hockey skates. What the hell do ya think us kids played in the winter on Orcas Island ya goof!!! ???? How much farther north do ya think ya can get in the contiguous states?????? Take a look at a map. I could literaly see Canada from one of the hills in my back yard. We were North of Victoria BC.

Mapquest "West Sound Washington" Much of the land at the very end of West Sound across to the North shore of Orcas was my families property.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back