Black Woman Masquerading As Klu Klux Klan Member Terrorized Neighbors, Faces Charges

if a white person pretending to be black thier would be hell to pay.

1633308478346.png

She should be charged with a hate crime against her own race

*****SMILE*****

:)

People think blacks are stupid, they aren't.

They are conniving, cunning, crafty, and extremely devious and deceitful.

I've witnessed many blacks I've worked with doing stuff like this, in order to avert attention from them being lazy fucks, stealing from co-workers, and just plain lying about other employees to get them in trouble because they were told "no" by that employee.

They are truly evil. These are the types that EARN the title "ni**er".....so says my black friends.

I’d say you can’t make up
This shot but she already did. What a fucking loser. Not enough KKK in the region to fit her agenda?

Yep another hate racist hoax lol. Pretty much everyday.

A Black woman is accused of masquerading as a member of the Ku Klux Klan to terrorize her neighbors.

Terresha Lucas, 30, is charged with eight counts of making terroristic threats, the Douglasville Police Department in Georgia announced in a news release posted on Facebook.

The "racially-charged" notes began to appear in the mailboxes of residents on Manning Drive, in a subdivision called Brookmont, in December, the police department said.

The notes claimed to be written by a member of the Ku Klux Klan and threatened to burn down homes and kill people, police said. The notes described the author as "a six-feet-tall white male with a long, red beard who did not live in the neighborhood," police added.

NEWSWEEK NEWSLETTER SIGN-UP >
But the police department's investigation led them to Lucas, a Black woman who lives in Brookmont.

The first notes arrived in the mailboxes of two residents on the street on December 21. "The notes threatened to burn their houses down and kill them and said that they didn't belong in the neighborhood," Detective Nathan Shumaker said.

Our resident negro racists, IM2 and Paul Essien, will be along shortly to explain how this is whitey's fault...

Well, its a sad reflection that there are some African Americans out there who have such a need to show the world how bad white racism is, that they have to just fake it. I'm sure also that she probably feels completely justified, not even thinking about actual feelings of terror she may have caused to those people who received threats.
This is a damn sickness that is infecting minds like the Smollet guy and many others.
They need to be called out on it publicly much more forcefully in order to discourage others from doing the same.

Forum List

Back