"History Is Repeating Itself": Energy group unveils six-figure ad buy ripping Biden for similarities to Carter

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
I keep seeing the comparisons coming up of Joe Biden to Jimmy Carter’s presidency. This is not even close. Joe Biden is so much worse for this country than Jimmy Carter ever dreamed of being. I’d take Jimmy Carter right now to over Biden, even at his age, in a heartbeat.

I keep seeing the comparisons coming up of Joe Biden to Jimmy Carter’s presidency. This is not even close. Joe Biden is so much worse for this country than Jimmy Carter ever dreamed of being. I’d take Jimmy Carter right now to over Biden, even at his age, in a heartbeat.

Carter was waaaayyyyy better than this mess of a man

This is a group set up by a exKoch Industries employee... Enough said...

The comparison thing, is probably in relation to three things. 1. Poor administration policy. 2. Poor decision making. 3. Bad luck.
I knew he was going to be problematic on policy, on day 1 or 2 with his announcing his "border" policy, as policy has to have a plan, other than "Hey everybody, Watch this". That was bad policy with shitty implementation and announcing it to the world invited the boarder crises, (not improved in my opinion) was a decision screwed from the beginning. I have said Jimmy could get lucky in a two-bit whore house with a bag of quarters. Joe is the same. While, I do not have major problem with China policies, he is having no luck except bad luck with many of his problems, due to timing of events coming together within a time frame. Both dealt with oil crises, they did not make, along with increasing inflation, related to it. Jimmy had a hostage crisis. Joe has Putin assholery. Both had bad luck with members of their own party. With the problems he has faced, some without a ready solution, you would have to be a lucky SOB to get through it without scars, even with decent policy and decision-making, and as I said, he has problems with both.
I have a military background. There really is such a thing as luck. I would rather go to combat with somebody that has a decent command of tactic and maneuver, but has a track record of getting lucky in varied situations, than go with a certified expert who never got or gets lucky except for winning a command assignment.

Yeah, because no business wants people to know they are manipulating the supply to increase prices so let us blame the non-oil guy.

Jimmy Carter put solar panels on the White House. He wanted American energy independence from the ME thru new technology and conservation. The Oil Industry wanted that cheap oil. So they demonized Carter and still do. Today is no different. They don't want to give up any of their market shares. They want to increase it.

Tear Down Those Solar Panels Mr. President!

Jimmy Carter put solar panels on the White House. He wanted American energy independence from the ME thru new technology and conservation. The Oil Industry wanted that cheap oil. So they demonized Carter and still do. Today is no different. They don't want to give up any of their market shares. They want to increase it.

Yeah, it's a snicker event when the oil producers blame a non-producer for oil prices being high.

Just be careful where you discard them, they're full of toxic waste

Anyone else notice the title of this thread as well as the title of the linked article? It clearly states that an ENERGY GROUP is releasing a SIX FIGURE AD to blame Biden by comparing him to Carter.

Now....................I've always said that the high cost of gas isn't because of various admins, but rather caused by the oil companies themselves. When they were high, I didn't say it was the fault of the President, be they Republican or Democrat, I said it was the fault of the oil companies, because they know people have to use their product. Here is a perfect example. Energy companies are spending a whole bunch of money to deflect the blame from themselves to make it sound like it's Biden's fault.

Again..................it's not the fault of the President, it is the fault of the oil and gas companies and their greed that is causing prices to skyrocket.

If Carter's energy initiatives had been followed through on (thanks to Reagan, the idiot, they weren't) we wouldn't be so dependent on oil and climate change wouldn't be the existential threat to the world that it is.

i've followed politics since Clinton in 96, when i was 10
I'm sure you were politically aware at 10.....Maybe you knew who the POTUS was but I figure that's about it.

R.dc430c1408a86234b85b0e9f0e7afa6e

Forum List

Back