History is happening DOJ says big four tech giants under monopoly investigations

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
The impending DOJ probes into the anti-competitive practices of Big Tech giants like Google, Facebook, Amazon and Apple are poised to change the industry forever!
Watch Live: HISTORY IS HAPPENING! DOJ Says Big Four Tech Giants Under Monopoly Investigations

LMFAO you useless anti american C******Ts I hope your chit gets shut the fk down right along with EVERY OTHER MOTHER FKR OUT THERE Censoring ESP. THOSE WHO CENSOR INFO WARS GET that HINT d*** heads!

Oh nobody knows how i was told post from infowars and it gets deleted...

I don't give a shit about that.

I want hitlery and the government agents responsible for this election "collusion" bullshit prosecuted.

Going after google is a sideline shit show.

• Banned
I don't give a shit about that.

I want hitlery and the government agents responsible for this election "collusion" bullshit prosecuted.

Going after google is a sideline shit show.

Going after google due the are TAMPERING with election and using psyche warfare on their idiots .....

Google has a huge impact on these idiots and thier thinking.

THE LEFT HAS TO FIGHT BACK AGAINST FREEDOM OF INFORMATION, OF COURSE. I CAUTION THEM TO LOOK TO EUROPE, THOUGH. YOU CAN’T TAMP DOWN DISCONTENT BY BANNING OPINIONS YOU DON’T LIKE. YOU CAN SILENCE US A LITTLE LONGER, MAYBE, AND CHOOSE THE FORM OF YOUR DESTRUCTION. THE FORM YOU’RE CHOOSING LEADS TO CATAPULTS FLINGING FLAMING SMART-CARS AT YOUR ENTRENCHED FORCES. JUST SAYING:

Tech Company Platforms Move Into Censorship.

Forum List

Back