Hispanics Complain About Park Warning

Discussion in 'Race Relations/Racism' started by William Joyce, Aug 29, 2009.

1. William Joyce

William Joyce Chemotherapy for PC

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,349
    Warning on possible pot growers called profiling

What's funny about this is that the government never mentioned Hispanics. It was the Latino "rights" group that brought that into it.

Anyway, I'm sure Ken Burns will include a little section in his documentary about how Hispanics are shitting all over the national parks. Right, Ken?

2. Sunni Man

Sunni Man Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +12,444
    I wonder if La Raza and Sotamayor is backing them?

3. SW2SILVER

SW2SILVER BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +77
    Hispanics better work out their little neurosis about their "identity". Either they are Americans, or they aren't. I live in Colorado, And I can't go hiking on US parklands with fear of being murdered by Mexican marijuana farmers protecting their crops? Who’s' fucking fault Illegal aliens are doing this, and WHY do I need to be concerned about "racial profiling“ ? Just the other day, they broke up a major Meth smuggling ring organized by Mexicans running drugs up Norte. I am unfortunate enough to live around illegal Mexicans. I see how much these people disrespect and ignore human rights. I say: Profile away! And if Hispanics get angry and all self righteous about it? You have yourselves to blame. Deal with it.