Hillary's Wall Street donors frustrated that people think Hillary is controlled by Wall Street

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
http://www.nytimes.com/politics/fir...on-donors-hear-concerns-about-nevada-outcome/

Hillary has spent so much time being a whore for Wall Street, that the only thing that frustrates her Wall Street donors is that people have figured out that Hillary is a whore for her Wall Street donors.

How to fix that impression?

Lie to the media and say it isn't true, and hope the media will help spread the lie.

But Hillary is no longer the darling of the left-wing media. Bernie is practically a Communist, so now he's become the media's sweetheart. Hillary is actually too centrist, for pointing out that the government cannot afford any of Bernie's pie in the sky promises.

But centrism died in the Democrat party long ago, when the DNC allowed McGovern's delegates to kick Mayor Daley's delegates out of the convention. My parents, both Daley Democrats, watched with horror as their party lurched so far to the left that they left my parents behind, along with most of middle America. Ever since that day, the Democrat's far-left wing has forced Southern Democrats into the hands of the Republican party, breaking up the FDR coalition. I am old enough to remember when being Democrat was still possible for people who were not bat-shit crazy. Senator Sam Nunn and Governor Casey of Pennsylvania were the last of the breed. Even Al Gore was a centrist (and pro-life with a wife that fought naughty lyrics in music) until Clinton picked him for VP and then he went bat-shit crazy too, went to Planned Parenthood, and ceremonially killed a baby with a dagger to prove he was pro-abort.

That was the first time I realized Al Gore was crazy insane. No one goes from being pro-life to pro-abort so quickly and fervently unless they got a screw loose in their head.

Forum List

Back