Hillary’s Third Term

Flanders

ARCHCONSERVATIVE
Sep 23, 2010
Republicans are saying that Hillary Clinton will be Obama’s third term. They would be more accurate if they said Hillary Clinton will get a third term should she defeat Donald Trump.

Indeed, not derailing Clinton’s third term was the one and only reason she skated on criminal charges. The truth is that systemic corruption throughout he Department of Justice had nothing to do with the FBI rolling over. The entire federal government demanded that her bid for the presidency not be tarnished by a charge of espionage so she can protect and defend the United Nations.

Every Democrat president worked for the United Nation to one degree or another, but global government administered by the United Nations has always been Clinton’s personal goal. She was betraying this country long before our spiritual leader crawled out of the Chicago sewer system. Everything the sewer rat now says about surrendering this country to the United Nations came from Hillary’s perverted wet brain, while nothing Obama says is original. The sewer rat’s only job was to sell global government to Americans:

Obama: U.N. can defeat global terror
Posted By Leo Hohmann On 07/18/2016 @ 7:46 pm

Will media mouths point out that global terrorism as it is now carried out was engineered by the United Nations? Will anybody with a public voice point out that UNITED NATIONS REFUGEES infiltrating Europe and North America is a critical component of the UN’s plan to frighten Americans into surrendering their independence? “NO” is the answer to both questions.

Bottom line: There is no global government movement without the United Nations.

Here is a test question for doubters:

How will the New World Order crowd sound after they lose the United Nations?

Text of H.R. 75 (113th): American Sovereignty Restoration Act of 2013 (Introduced version) - GovTrack.us

Finally, over the years I repeatedly cited all of the evils the United Nations brought to this country. Everything I said in a thousand messages can be said in 13 words: Everything that is tearing this country apart is rooted in the United Nations. That is why I purposely did not excerpt quotations from a partial transcript of Clinton’s devastating agenda delivered by Obama. My hope is that a few people will read Leo Hohmann’s great piece as though he was talking about the source —— HILLARY CLINTON.

Left in FN but I will splitt United States from NATO if new president will this ...

Picking Trump’s cabinet is sure to become the new parlor game for pundits. I already heard John Bolton named as secretary of state. There is no other possible cabinet pick that gives Hillary Clinton nightmares more than Bolton. Clinton’s opinion of Donald Trump is high praise when compared to what she thinks of John Bolton. See the reason in this thread:

Do Not Expect An Apology On I-20-2017

Only a president gets away with betraying the country more than a secretary of state. Hillary Clinton and John Kerry came close to beating Obama’s record. So when Democrats talk about regaining control of the Senate they mean getting away with State Department treachery. Not one, not two, not three, not four Supreme Court justices has the kind of authority exercised by a secretary of state. In fact, the secretary of state is more important if the chain of treason is to remain unbroken.

NOTE: Filling Supreme Court vacancies is getting a lot of talk. Confirming another UN-loving traitor to succeed John Kerry is the one job Senate Democrats see on par with a High Court vacancy.

Bottom line: Secretary of State John Bolton will be in a position to undo decades of global government efforts. That is a nightmare for the New World Order crowd almost as bad as Hillary not getting a third term.

Republicans are saying that Hillary Clinton will be Obama’s third term. They would be more accurate if they said Hillary Clinton will get a third term should she defeat Donald Trump.
You better believe it:

2016-07-30.jpg
http://www.lucianne.com/images/lucianne/DailyPhoto/2016-07-30.jpg

Indeed, not derailing Clinton’s third term was the one and only reason she skated on criminal charges. The truth is that systemic corruption throughout he Department of Justice had nothing to do with the FBI rolling over. The entire federal government demanded that her bid for the presidency not be tarnished by a charge of espionage so she can protect and defend the United Nations.

Every Democrat president worked for the United Nation to one degree or another, but global government administered by the United Nations has always been Clinton’s personal goal. She was betraying this country long before our spiritual leader crawled out of the Chicago sewer system. Everything the sewer rat now says about surrendering this country to the United Nations came from Hillary’s perverted wet brain, while nothing Obama says is original. The sewer rat’s only job was to sell global government to Americans:

Posted By Leo Hohmann On 07/18/2016 @ 7:46 pm

Will media mouths point out that global terrorism as it is now carried out was engineered by the United Nations? Will anybody with a public voice point out that UNITED NATIONS REFUGEES infiltrating Europe and North America is a critical component of the UN’s plan to frighten Americans into surrendering their independence? “NO” is the answer to both questions.

Bottom line: There is no global government movement without the United Nations.

Here is a test question for doubters:

How will the New World Order crowd sound after they lose the United Nations?

Text of H.R. 75 (113th): American Sovereignty Restoration Act of 2013 (Introduced version) - GovTrack.us

Finally, over the years I repeatedly cited all of the evils the United Nations brought to this country. Everything I said in a thousand messages can be said in 13 words: Everything that is tearing this country apart is rooted in the United Nations. That is why I purposely did not excerpt quotations from a partial transcript of Clinton’s devastating agenda delivered by Obama. My hope is that a few people will read Leo Hohmann’s great piece as though he was talking about the source —— HILLARY CLINTON.

Republicans say this, but have to realize that the two Bushes didn't have presidential approval ratings as high as Obama has, Clinton did, and Reagan did. So it would kind of like be saying that Clinton would actually be favorable to the people. Weird.

Republicans say this, but have to realize that the two Bushes didn't have presidential approval ratings as high as Obama has, Clinton did, and Reagan did. So it would kind of like be saying that Clinton would actually be favorable to the people. Weird.
To frigidweirdo: You are on slippery ground when you try to justify policies with polling results. The sewer rat’s rating is based on his personal popularity, while his major policies are despised by a large majority of Americans —— open-borders, the Arab Spring, United Nations Muslim refugees, TPP, and the ACA to name a few. Hillary is disliked, yet In her sick mind she must believe that Americans will like her if she promises more policies the public hates.

Conversely, RR was liked for a combination of personal popularity and policies —— winning the Cold War tops the list.

NOTE: Killing Osama bin Laden is the only contribution to national security Hillary and the sewer rat can claim (they then proceeded to lose the war).

To frigidweirdo: You are on slippery ground when you try to justify policies with polling results. The sewer rat’s rating is based on his personal popularity, while his major policies are despised by a large majority of Americans —— open-borders, the Arab Spring, United Nations Muslim refugees, TPP, and the ACA to name a few. Hillary is disliked, yet In her sick mind she must believe that Americans will like her if she promises more policies the public hates.

Conversely, RR was liked for a combination of personal popularity and policies —— winning the Cold War tops the list.

NOTE: Killing Osama bin Laden is the only contribution to national security Hillary and the sewer rat can claim (they then proceeded to lose the war).

But surely if he's promoting policies people hate, they wouldn't like him as a president.

Obama has done things wrong. I mean Clinton lived during the easy times and the worst thing he did was sexual and he had a higher approval rating. People liked Bush W. as a guy, but his Iraq policy got him the approval ratings he deserved. How people still approved of him I don't know, party politics of people who would say yes to Bush for anything he did.

You clearly don't like him, and you're clearly trying to make out approval ratings don't mean anything.

But surely if he's promoting policies people hate, they wouldn't like him as a president.
To frigidweirdo: Of course they do. Assuming he did not steal the election in 2012 they elected him a second time knowing what he did in his first four years.

You have to remember that any Democrat will get approximately 40 percent of the votes cast. Ditto for the Republican. So you are only talking about the other 20 percent split between the two major parties assuming a Third Party candidate like Ross Perot is not in the race. Note that Perot elected Clinton.

Obama has done things wrong.
To frigidweirdo: The list is long and well-documented.
I mean Clinton lived during the easy times and the worst thing he did was sexual and he had a higher approval rating.
To frigidweirdo: He did a lot worse than sex crimes. Betraying the country for the United Nations is a good start.

Killing Christians for Muslims in his Balkan Adventures was swept under the rug by the media just as they pooh-poohed the Branch Davidian Massacre. Yet Democrats still think he is Mr. Wonderful.
People liked Bush W. as a guy, but his Iraq policy got him the approval ratings he deserved. How people still approved of him I don't know, party politics of people who would say yes to Bush for anything he did.
To frigidweirdo: I liked Bush the Younger at the beginning of his first term. By the time he ran for his second term I could not stand him.

Incidentally, taking the fight to the enemy when he invaded Iraq —— without United Nations approval —— was the best thing he did in eight years.

You clearly don't like him,
To frigidweirdo: What’s to like in Obama? Our self-appointed spiritual leader cannot open his mouth without lying. Look at what he does, not what he says.
and you're clearly trying to make out approval ratings don't mean anything.
To frigidweirdo: His do not because media mouths tell us his approval rating is high across the board. That makes no sense at all.

Hillary is both BHO's and Bill's 3rd term. No doubt.

Same as GHW was Reagan's 3rd term.

If Hillary gets a 3rd term it would be Kaine's obviously.

But way too early to tell on that.

At some point enough people will need to realize that they are not making $250K/yr or higher therefore they do not belong in the GOP and therefore the GOP is simply against their best interests. Nancy Pelosi already pointed this out in an interview with The PBS News Hour. Guns, Gays, and God, she called it.

When that day finally arrives, the GOP, aka Republicans, aka Democratic Republicans, aka Whigs, will die one final death and go away forever.

Whatever replaces it will probably be called Tories like in Canada or England.

When that day finally arrives, the GOP, aka Republicans, aka Democratic Republicans, aka Whigs, will die one final death and go away forever.
To yiostheoy: You sound like you want the Constitution to go away forever!
Whatever replaces it will probably be called Tories like in Canada or England.
To yiostheoy: Democrats already call it democracy.

Forum List

Back