Hillary's State Dept cannot account for $6 billion --- and we are to trust her?

turzovka

Gold Member
Nov 20, 2012
...because she has demonstrated time and time again how honest she is and forthcoming. What a crime the media lets her get away with ALL of her past. Nothing will they call her on!
Just a few sickening "tid bits" the govt gets away with noted. The State Department under Hillary spent >>

$5.4 million on a "no-bid contract for crystal stemware" (I wonder who the lucky vendor was?)

$630,000 to "increase Facebook likes on four State Department pages."

$79,000 to buy up copies of President Obama's book

$53,000 spent on "marble polishing services" at the U.S. embassy in Brasilia during the summer of 2010.

These sound like sweetheart deals with some kind of kickbacks or other favors.

And the Inspector Generalā€™s report cites there are no records for contracts totaling $6 billion. Many contract project files missing, yet we are to accept all was on the up and up. With no paper trail to document the progress of those projects, there was no way for the inspector general to verify that the money ended up in the proper place.

Sure, anyone can argue this kind of government waste or lavish unneeded spending of tax payers money can be found in all departments, but maybe then that is the main issue? Maybe we need someone in charge to demand these kinds of audits and start terminating abusers?

Anyway, given Hillaryā€™s known past of secret multi-million dollar arrangements with foreign officials and other large investors to the Clinton Foundation, this may seem like nothing out of the usual. But it is ā€œthe usualā€ which is what is such a glaring scandal and violation of this high office. She, and the government, and Obama, and the ā€œwatchdogā€ media and all those who donā€™t care --- they all make me sick.

Clinton's State Department spent $5.4 million on 'crystal stemware'

$6 Billion addressed by the Inspector Generalā€™s Report
https://web.archive.org/web/20140407132848/http://oig.state.gov/documents/organization/224580.pdf

...because she has demonstrated time and time again how honest she is and forthcoming. What a crime the media lets her get away with ALL of her past. Nothing will they call her on!
Just a few sickening "tid bits" the govt gets away with noted. The State Department under Hillary spent >>

$5.4 million on a "no-bid contract for crystal stemware" (I wonder who the lucky vendor was?)

$630,000 to "increase Facebook likes on four State Department pages."

$79,000 to buy up copies of President Obama's book

$53,000 spent on "marble polishing services" at the U.S. embassy in Brasilia during the summer of 2010.

These sound like sweetheart deals with some kind of kickbacks or other favors.

And the Inspector Generalā€™s report cites there are no records for contracts totaling $6 billion. Many contract project files missing, yet we are to accept all was on the up and up. With no paper trail to document the progress of those projects, there was no way for the inspector general to verify that the money ended up in the proper place.

Sure, anyone can argue this kind of government waste or lavish unneeded spending of tax payers money can be found in all departments, but maybe then that is the main issue? Maybe we need someone in charge to demand these kinds of audits and start terminating abusers?

Anyway, given Hillaryā€™s known past of secret multi-million dollar arrangements with foreign officials and other large investors to the Clinton Foundation, this may seem like nothing out of the usual. But it is ā€œthe usualā€ which is what is such a glaring scandal and violation of this high office. She, and the government, and Obama, and the ā€œwatchdogā€ media and all those who donā€™t care --- they all make me sick.

Clinton's State Department spent $5.4 million on 'crystal stemware'

$6 Billion addressed by the Inspector Generalā€™s Report
https://web.archive.org/web/20140407132848/http://oig.state.gov/documents/organization/224580.pdf

I would like to know where that money for the Haitian relief actually ended up....my bet is that it ended up in the hands of the Clinton's inner circle and their own bank accounts.....

Sorry, but Snopes isn't the "end all be all" bastion for truth. It was co-opted a long time ago. I have busted them numerous times for flat out lying....like claiming that JFK never created an executive order to create silver certificates that would have enabled the people to not deal with the Federal reserve central bank. Snopes is a disinfo site.

Except she didn't "lose $6 billion". Over the course of the second Bush term of office and Obama's first term, contracts and files for State Department expenditures went missing.

There was no loss of money at all.

Keep applying lipstick to the pig I refer to as Hitlery but at the end of the day, she will still remain a sow. Her expense reports when she carpetbagged her way into a senate seat in New York is legendary. How you can even support that sorry sack of lying shit is a direct reflection on what you are about.

I knew this would be challenged. I did not care.

I read the first few paragraphs of the Instpector General report and it was enough for me to know that they are covering up something for personal gain and favors to friendly vendors. It happens all the time! So let us not pretend all this graft happens all over at the federal levels except in the case of Hillary when she was at the state dept.

6 billion or 2 billion or 1 billion. You have it all accounted for? She couldn't make 20 million off of one billion missing? Robbers of stores go to jail for many years for a couple of grand.

FYI, Snopes is a B.S. site to even trust when it comes to charges implicating the Left. There are many examples where their reports are nothing more than disputing a few incidental facts and covering up by not reporting on more troublesome ones. They are very political when necessary, in other words, not to be trusted, just like the media.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back