Hillary's secret weapon? GOP praise

R

rdean

Hillary's secret weapon? GOP praise

Clinton could counter those salvoes by citing Republican compliments of her and a slew of GOP statements on how former President Clinton worked with the other side of the aisle to pass sweeping legislation.
Rep. Paul Ryan (Wis.), the 2012 GOP vice presidential candidate, last year said if Clinton had become president in 2009, “we’d have fixed this fiscal mess by now.” The Budget Committee chairman was drawing a comparison between Clinton and President Obama, who has struggled to strike deals with Republicans.

On many occasions, Republicans have touted Bill Clinton's administration as a way to bash Obama. They maintain the 42nd president negotiated in good faith, and Obama doesn't.

---------------------------------------------

Hilarious. Hoist with their own petard.

You know that when people talk about "President Clinton" then mean her husband, Bill, right?

If you think the country is screwed up now, wait till you see how bad it can be with somebody like Hillary as President. Gives me chills to even think it.

If you think the country is screwed up now, wait till you see how bad it can be with somebody like Hillary as President. Gives me chills to even think it.

Yea, because Bush and Reagan were the best ever. The way they brought jobs and reduced the deficit had to be seen to be believed. What they did for America will never be "equaled". Except by this Republican House.

Yea, because Bush and Reagan were the best ever. The way they brought jobs and reduced the deficit had to be seen to be believed. What they did for America will never be "equaled". Except by this Republican House.

Both increased the deficit by LEAPS. And Bush remains one of the very few Presidents that saw a recession deepen during wartime.

Hillary's secret weapon is sheep like you in the Democrat base

march goosestep march baaaa

replace the Obambam in the picture below and insert the old lady pantsuit

Last edited:
What does this say?
I love Hillary Clinton tree music

I bet you can figure it out, lol.

Anyway, Hillary's secret weapon is ignorance, stupidity and the attention spans of goldfish.

O has increased the debt more than bush.

Blaming Bush and Reagan is not a viable policy. We've tried that the past 8 years. How is that working out for US? Blame is not a solution. Time for change, tired of hope.

Forum List

Back