Hillary's new strategy to get young women -- insult them and tell them they are going to hell

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
Clinton looks to sisterhood, but votes may go to Sanders

Steinem apologized Sunday for saying on a TV appearance Friday night that younger women were supporting Sanders because “the boys are with Bernie.” On Saturday, Albright drew criticism for saying that “there’s a special place in hell for women who don’t help each other,” even though she has expressed that sentiment many times before.

Clinton's candidacy may be over before it really started. Clinton and her elderly feminist supporters has alienated young women and there may be a backlash.

After all, Bernie is promising free college and forgiveness of student loans.

How do you top that?

This thing could get very interesting and an election cycle you might wish to leave your kids at home. Donald Trump is a bare-knuckled street fighter. He takes no prisoners. I just read, and something I had thought about before, that should both Donald and Hillary get their party's nominations, that Donald has lined up some of the women Bill Clinton has been accused of sexually abusing. The Donald plans to hit the campaign trail and trot these women out at his campaign events to tell their stories to the young women who were not around when Bill was on his sexual rampage. They will tell how Hillary tried to destroy them. Hillary has let herself in for a world of hurt.

That's right my pretties, vote for me or you're going to HELLLLLL!!!!!

hildebeast.jpg

This thing could get very interesting and an election cycle you might wish to leave your kids at home. Donald Trump is a bare-knuckled street fighter. He takes no prisoners. I just read, and something I had thought about before, that should both Donald and Hillary get their party's nominations, that Donald has lined up some of the women Bill Clinton has been accused of sexually abusing. The Donald plans to hit the campaign trail and trot these women out at his campaign events to tell their stories to the young women who were not around when Bill was on his sexual rampage. They will tell how Hillary tried to destroy them. Hillary has let herself in for a world of hurt.

And don't forget all those speeches she's already resisting releasing from Goldman Sachs and all the others.

Mucho pandering for cash? lol

Hillary, after all that has happened, still feels like she is entitled to be President. If it was within her power, she would cancel the election and have herself coronated.

Steinem apologized Sunday for saying on a TV appearance Friday night that younger women were supporting Sanders because “the boys are with Bernie.” On Saturday, Albright drew criticism for saying that “there’s a special place in hell for women who don’t help each other,” even though she has expressed that sentiment many times before.

Clinton's candidacy may be over before it really started. Clinton and her elderly feminist supporters has alienated young women and there may be a backlash.

How do you top that?
I'm guessing Hillary has a whole table assigned for her and her compatriots, considering how little support she's provided for her husband's victims over the years.

How do you top that?
I'm guessing Hillary has a whole table assigned for her and her compatriots, considering how little support she's provided for her husband's victims over the years.

Forum List

Back