Hillary's Muslim Brotherhood Baggage

What about Hilary's shadow huma abedin? Wasn't she the editor of an extremist Islamic magazine. Spent her life Following her extreme Islamist mother and fathers belief system.

Just what Hillary needs more connections to the extremist Muslims.

It's amazing who that family will take money from.... The level of corruption is absurd. I can only imagine how much Iranian money Obama's foundation will be getting from Iran and the Muslim Brotherhood.

ya...isn't it though :rolleyes:

the_great_escape-293x307.jpg

1449604571662.cached.jpg

Trump blames Saudi Arabia for 9/11 but still does business there

Is it illegal?

And that is exactly why Bush and their cronies were left in the dust. GO TRUMP!!!!
You idiots elected Bush and his cronies twice. I'm glad you've disowned him now (over a decade too late), but it's only because your handlers were given new orders about what to make you think.
Hell you wanna keep them in there with Shillary. What does that make you?
Lol so dumb. Hey next time, if you want something in your imagination to become true, I think you're supposed to click your heels 3 times as you type it. :thup:
Hillary kisses Saudi ass better than Bush ever did.
The Bush family was business partners with the Bin Laden's. The middle east/Saudi Arabia = oil. They want another republican.

As you know, and know well, Osama bin Laden had long since been disowned by the bin Laden family and the family cut off all funds to him.

Cute try!

You idiots elected Bush and his cronies twice. I'm glad you've disowned him now (over a decade too late), but it's only because your handlers were given new orders about what to make you think.
Hell you wanna keep them in there with Shillary. What does that make you?
Lol so dumb. Hey next time, if you want something in your imagination to become true, I think you're supposed to click your heels 3 times as you type it. :thup:
Hillary kisses Saudi ass better than Bush ever did.
The Bush family was business partners with the Bin Laden's. The middle east/Saudi Arabia = oil. They want another republican.

As you know, and know well, Osama bin Laden had long since been disowned by the bin Laden family and the family cut off all funds to him.

Cute try!
Lol what an embarassingly terrible angle to enter this argument from :laugh:

:321:

What about Hilary's shadow huma abedin? Wasn't she the editor of an extremist Islamic magazine. Spent her life Following her extreme Islamist mother and fathers belief system.

Just what Hillary needs more connections to the extremist Muslims.
I mentioned Huma Abedin in the very first sentence of the OP.

HillaryandHuma.jpg

convaluted.png

huma-hillary-islam-tfernanedz.png

images
Cqe8nnuVUAAaP2y.jpg

Last edited:
Everybody knows George W, Bush was a Muslim (and Islamist) ass kisser.(as well as a Mexico ass-kisser) Ho hum. Yawn*****

We also know the Bush era in US politics is OVER. Thank God.

Lol what an embarassingly terrible angle to enter this argument from :laugh:

:321:
Not nearly as embarrassing as you purporting to be a Hillary supporter, yet you show a picture of Izkur Khan, who after his exposures (Muslim Brotherhood, Clinton "Foundation", immigration lawyer - and deleted his website) turned out to be a boost for the Trump campaign.

Forum List

Back