Hillary's mega donors funding fat boy Jeb

Jeb is the only republican that has any chance of beating hilary - any lib will tell you. Why is it then that her mega-donors are also funding jeb? Could it be liberals are full of shit??

Hillary Clinton s Mega-Donors Are Also Funding Jeb Bush - The Daily Beast
Trump scares members from both sides. He has the money and the balls to blast anyone anytime. Hillary and Jeb have the SAME problem. America is tired of the same old same old from BOTH sides.

BOTH of them have falling numbers as well. THEY have a problem.

It is called hedging.

You're not too bright, are you? Fat ass Jeb and Hildebeast are corporatists. The big money chamber types in this country are doing whatever they can to get one of them elected. Idiot.

It is called hedging.

You're not too bright, are you? Fat ass Jeb and Hildebeast are corporatists. The big money chamber types in this country are doing whatever they can to get one of them elected. Idiot.
Yeah, that's called hedging your bets so you win either way.

Fair enough. What are we going to do about it?
You live in a plutocracy, there is nothing you can do. Democracy was acquired in a hostile takeover, broken up and sold off piece by piece. How do you like your "business friendly" politicians now?

It is called hedging.

What the fuck is your problem? I did not endorse nor did I condemn the fucking practice they do. I stated the obvious. Take a chill pill or some fucking thing calming your ass down. Sit in fucking ice water as much as I care.

It is called hedging.

What the fuck is your problem? I did not endorse nor did I condemn the fucking practice they do. I stated the obvious. Take a chill pill or some fucking thing calming your ass down. Sit in fucking ice water as much as I care.
Just another poster full of unfocused rage looking to safely dump on some stranger.

It is called hedging.

Yeah, that's called hedging your bets so you win either way.

Fair enough. What are we going to do about it?
You live in a plutocracy, there is nothing you can do. Democracy was acquired in a hostile takeover, broken up and sold off piece by piece. How do you like your "business friendly" politicians now?

The way I see it, more and more the people aren't getting what they want, no matter wether you're a democrat or republican. Obamacare, the people actually working to pay for health insurance are getting screwed and the only ones that are benefiting are people who don't pay and insurance companies. Wether you are a democrat or republican you probably want the government to secure the border. That's not getting taken care of. And if you're a republican you don't want jeb representing you as president. The same applies to Hillary for democrats. Our government and our parties aren't representing us.

It is called hedging.

Just another poster full of unfocused rage looking to safely dump on some stranger.

You a shrink?

It is called hedging.

You a shrink?
Yes.

It is called hedging.

You a shrink?
Yes.

Cool

You a shrink?
Yes.

Cool
Not really, just been talking to people on the internet since 1998 and seen every kind of angry person there is.

You a shrink?
Yes.

Cool
Not really, just been talking to people on the internet since 1998 and seen every kind of angry person there is.

I used to always be nice to people on the interwebs no matter what. I swear to God. Funny thing barely anyone would talk to me. Then I started to behave like everyone else - like an asshole. And I got noticed more.

You a shrink?
Yes.

Cool

I used to always be nice to people on the interwebs no matter what. I swear to God. Funny thing barely anyone would talk to me. Then I started to behave like everyone else - like an asshole. And I got noticed more.
Don't be nice, be tough, reasonable and fair until attacked and then open up the whup-ass.

Don't be nice, be tough, reasonable and fair until attacked and then open up the whup-ass.

True indeed. I don't consider myself very good at debate because I lose focus and tact isn't my best strength, but I usually keep it honest, which doesn't apply to most people.

Forum List

Back